TCL's CES 2020 press conference added three new models to the company's QLED lineup.
Samsung’s vertical video-friendly Sero TV is coming to Australia in 2020.
LG’s existing roster of OLED and NanoCell TVs got an exciting addition at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
LG’s latest lineup of OLED and NanoCell TVs will come with Filmmaker Mode on-board.
After years of teasing, Samsung are finally gearing up to sell a select range of MicroLED-powered TVs.
Samsung’s 2020 TV range is being headlined by a simple but familiar hook: the bezels are thinner than ever before.
Talked up at last year’s CES, Hisense’s ULED XD TV is finally ready for prime time.
Months after it was promised, local availability for the TCL X10 has yet to materialise.
Hisense tell us that "future availability of the Disney+ streaming service on Hisense televisions is yet to be confirmed."
With 4K and HDR having become standard, authenticity has become the new battlefield for TV manufacturers - but what are (and what's the difference between) Netflix-calibrated mode and Filmmaker mode? Here's everything you need to know.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Which are the best TVs that you can buy?
Which TVs do the public like best?
These are the best cheap TVs that you can buy from the last 12 months.
Once upon a time MSI’s laptops were big, loud, gaudy and fast. Not now. Today’s range features outstanding models that are suited to performance-hungry gamers, portability-demanding road warriors, noise-intolerant designers and ergonomically-engrossed of office-based employees.
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can now watch Apple TV+ on LG TVs
- Panasonic pull out of Australian TV market
- Hisense debut a strikingly simple 2020 TV lineup
- 2020 is the year OLED will begin to get smaller
- Hisense expand Australian Laser TV line with TriChroma models
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies