The first wave of big announcements have come out ahead of this year’s IFA Conference in Berlin, with Samsung Electronics announcing a slew of new fitness-focused wearables, sharper displays and smarter appliances.
LG invited us to a first-hand experience at the Sydney launch of their new Signature range of TVs and appliances. Taking place at the NSW Museum of Contemporary Art, it was a colorful night designed to showcase both technology and design at its finest.
After making a splash as a challenger brand, Hisense is taking the fight to the home entertainment heavyweights with its flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED televisions.
Vying for a slice of the Ultra HD OLED pie, Sony has put forward a mouth-watering television to rival LG and Panasonic.
Panasonic leading the challenge with its two newly launched Ultra HD OLED models.
Sony’s new 2017 TVs are out and at first glance they’re impressive. But the TV market has changed dramatically in the past year ...
Last year, buying a TV was simple. The best TVs on the market came from LG’s 4K OLED range but if you couldn’t afford that you bought a Hisense Series 7. Easy. Things are getting a bit more complex this year...
After 40 critical vulnerabilities on Samsung's Tizen -- used in smart TVs and smartwatches -- were exposed this week by Israeli researcher Amihai Neiderman, the company is scrambling to patch them.
A researcher has uncovered some 40 serious vulnerabilities in Samsung's code that could be remotely exploited by hackers.
Hisense has displayed it's new Series 8 and Series 9 TVs - the successor to the world-beating Series 7 ULED TVs that won our Best Tech Product of 2016 award.
We visited a mansion hosting all of LG's new 2017 TVs and got to grips with what to expect.
Few companies seem to make more effort with its TVs than Samsung. The company has become the mass market king of TVs sitting atop an apex kept warm by Sony for so many years. And so it must have been galling to watch the likes of Hisense and LG swan in with cheaper and superior models in recent times and disrupting the market so utterly.
Last night we had our first look at Samsung’s new TV range. Few won’t have been impressed. The colour performance is stunning and rivals LG’s OLED TVs. The motion smoothing is also nothing-short-of-amazing.
It was only very recently that we were celebrating Hisense’s amazing 4K ULED TV as our Best Tech product of 2016. The traditionally-budget brand’s Series 7000 TV wasn’t just better than all of the competition, it was much cheaper than it all too. Now here’s Kogan with the cheapest, curved, 4K TV on the market and it makes the Hisense range look expensive.
Our first look at the products Sony announced at CES reveals additional details and impresses us anew.
Which are the best TVs that you can buy?
Which TVs do the public like best?
These are the best cheap TVs that you can buy from the last 12 months.
These are the best plasma TVs you can buy from the last 12 months.
The Brydge 12.3 transforms the Microsoft Surface into the ultimate laptop and is the only keyboard for the Microsoft Surface Pro that removes the dependency of a kickstand.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Everything Samsung Just Announced At IFA 2017
- First Look: LG's Signature Range
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Report says Samsung's Tizen OS on smart TVs is a virtual playground for hackers
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Government OrganizationVIC
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSenior DeveloperWA
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- TPSenior .Net Developer - 6 months contractQLD
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FTLevel 2 Desktop EngineerOther
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTProcess Specialist x 2Other
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperSA
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTWorkforce Analyst | Scheduler | Calendar ManagementOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Network SecurityOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior DevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT