Hisense have announced their suite of 2018 ULED Televisions set to land on retailer shelves across Australia in the coming months.
LG Electronics have confirmed Australian pricing and availability for their 2018 TV range, which invokes the company's ThinQ sub-brand and emphasizes natural language learning capabilities.
LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
Samsung has shown off and detailed Australian availability for its new 2018 QLED and UHD TVs.
Samsung's 2018 QLED range is due to arrive in Australian retailers later this month. We got an early look at it.
Panasonic put their 2018 TV and audio range on display.
Panasonic has detailed their latest "Hollywood-tuned" OLED offering, due to come to the Australian market in 2018.
Kogan has launched its first ever range of Google-powered televisions.
You probably enjoy watching your smart TV, but chances are that you don’t want it to watch you, too. However, “watching its watchers” is precisely what a smart TV can do.
Samsung Electronics has unveiled its 2018 television lineup at the company’s First Look New York event at the American Stock Exchange.
Samsung Electronics Australia have expanded their range of The Frame TVs, with the addition of a 43-inch model to sit alongside its popular 55- and 65-inch offerings.
To anyone in attendance at this year’s CES in Las Vegas, it was clear that TCL is a company with lofty ambitions. We caught up with TCL Electronics Australia’s National Sales Director Jason Carrick to talk about what the company’s CES announcements mean for the local market.
This year’s CES was a big one for Hisense with the company showing off a range of new TVs, smartphones, soundbars and other exciting innovations on the show floor. Unfortunately, only three of the products they had on offer are actually set to come to the Australian market.
Following on from last year’s their pivot to OLED and the launch of the Playstation 4 Pro and their a9 mirrorless camera, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Sony. Here’s what Sony brought to kick it off at this year's CES 2018.
These days, it looks like the company’s biggest announcements tend to merit their own ‘Unpacked’ events. Still, here’s what Samsung brought to this year’s CES.
Which are the best TVs that you can buy?
Which TVs do the public like best?
These are the best cheap TVs that you can buy from the last 12 months.
These are the best plasma TVs you can buy from the last 12 months.
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hisense Unveils 2018 ULED TV Range
- LG celebrate ThinQ brand with new 2018 TV range
- Samsung confirm Australian pricing and availability for 2018 QLED range
- Panasonic expands OLED offering
- Kogan Launches Google-Powered TV
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCC ProgrammerACT
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationQLD
- CCApplications Packaging EngineerWA
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- TPChange Management OfficerQLD
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCSalesforce Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager | Process & SystemsQLD
- FTTechnical LeadQLD
- CCWebmethods DeveloperVIC
- FTOrganisational Change Manager, ImplementationOther
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCData Warehouse Project Manager - Start June 18QLD
- FTProject Coordinator l PMONSW
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTFull stack DeveloperNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSystems Engineer (Office 365 )Other
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTProcurement sales managerOther