Microsoft is responding to the online coupon frenzy by adding results about special deals to its Bing search engine, both on its desktop and mobile versions.
Website Centre - News
Google and MYOB have teamed up to launch a new service designed to help local businesses get online with a free website, domain name and $75 worth of advertising credits.
Move along folks. Nothing to see here.
Google has made a significant change to its search engine that will push further down in its rankings websites that pilfer content from other places on the Internet or do not offer high-quality information, the company said in a blog post on Thursday...
The massive audience at Facebook helped it take a top-ten ranking for the first time in ComScore's January survey of the number of unique visitors to U.S. Internet sites and advertising networks.
Vint Cerf takes his title of Chief Internet Evangelist for Google seriously, and is knee-deep in several projects to bring the next versions of the Internet into being. These projects include pushing for worldwide IPv6 adoption, but they don't includ...
Google Wednesday launched a payment system for publishers of digital content, one day after Apple unveiled a similar system for its App Store.
Those curious about the final release date for the hotly debated HTML5 need wonder no more: The W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) plans to finalize the standard by July 2014, the organization announced Monday.
A document from the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service from late January details a three month campaign to crack-down on expensive parcels entering Australia marked as gifts or with a declared value under $1000, exempting them from liab...
Even if Microsoft did copy Google's search results the practice couldn't be scaled enough to mimic Google's algorithms in any widespread and meaningful way, search industry analysts and executives said.
Looking for health information ranks as the third most popular online activity among adult Internet users in the U.S., behind the use of e-mail and search engines, according to a new study released Tuesday.
The working group for HTML has done away with version numbers for the Web page rendering standard.
External developers can now integrate Google's Goo.gl URL shortening service into their websites and online applications through a just-released API (application programming interface).
MySpace will reportedly lay off more than half of its employees on Tuesday as the website scales back its social networking ambitions.
The five characters HTML5 are now an established buzzword, found everywhere on the Web and often given top billing in slides, feature lists, and other places where terms du jour congregate. Nonprogrammers who must either manage or work with programme...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 20 events that shaped the Internet, part 1
- 20 events that shaped the Internet, part 2
- Google adds new access, analysis to Web performance tool
- Google's Commerce Search adds search-as-you-type
- EBay to buy GSI Commerce for $2.4B
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- CCJunior to Mid-level Devops ConsultantQLD
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - Level 2ACT
- FTLead Change Manager- Infra (Govt. background)Other
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTDevOps ConsultantOther
- FTDrupal DeveloperQLD
- CCDigital Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTHardware Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTChange Implementation ManagerOther
- FTSystems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Cloud Platform EngineerOther
- FTAutomation Test LeadNSW
- TPSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorOther
- TPNetwork & System EngineerNSW
- TPSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA