Microsoft is responding to the online coupon frenzy by adding results about special deals to its Bing search engine, both on its desktop and mobile versions.
Website Centre - News
Google and MYOB have teamed up to launch a new service designed to help local businesses get online with a free website, domain name and $75 worth of advertising credits.
Move along folks. Nothing to see here.
Google has made a significant change to its search engine that will push further down in its rankings websites that pilfer content from other places on the Internet or do not offer high-quality information, the company said in a blog post on Thursday...
The massive audience at Facebook helped it take a top-ten ranking for the first time in ComScore's January survey of the number of unique visitors to U.S. Internet sites and advertising networks.
Vint Cerf takes his title of Chief Internet Evangelist for Google seriously, and is knee-deep in several projects to bring the next versions of the Internet into being. These projects include pushing for worldwide IPv6 adoption, but they don't includ...
Google Wednesday launched a payment system for publishers of digital content, one day after Apple unveiled a similar system for its App Store.
Those curious about the final release date for the hotly debated HTML5 need wonder no more: The W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) plans to finalize the standard by July 2014, the organization announced Monday.
A document from the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service from late January details a three month campaign to crack-down on expensive parcels entering Australia marked as gifts or with a declared value under $1000, exempting them from liab...
Even if Microsoft did copy Google's search results the practice couldn't be scaled enough to mimic Google's algorithms in any widespread and meaningful way, search industry analysts and executives said.
Looking for health information ranks as the third most popular online activity among adult Internet users in the U.S., behind the use of e-mail and search engines, according to a new study released Tuesday.
The working group for HTML has done away with version numbers for the Web page rendering standard.
External developers can now integrate Google's Goo.gl URL shortening service into their websites and online applications through a just-released API (application programming interface).
MySpace will reportedly lay off more than half of its employees on Tuesday as the website scales back its social networking ambitions.
The five characters HTML5 are now an established buzzword, found everywhere on the Web and often given top billing in slides, feature lists, and other places where terms du jour congregate. Nonprogrammers who must either manage or work with programme...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 20 events that shaped the Internet, part 1
- 20 events that shaped the Internet, part 2
- Google adds new access, analysis to Web performance tool
- Google's Commerce Search adds search-as-you-type
- EBay to buy GSI Commerce for $2.4B
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - RANVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior iOS EngineerNSW
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- TPSecurity Controls Specialist - ISO 27002VIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- TPSoftware Licensing SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- TPIteration Lead - .NetQLD
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD