The city of Taipei is demanding that Sony provide details about any leak of PlayStation Network user data following an intrusion last week or face fines.
Security Centre - News
The massive Sony PlayStation Network data breach that exposed personal and password information -- and possibly credit cards -- of an estimated 77 million people is an identity-theft bonanza.
Google today patched 27 vulnerabilities in Chrome as it boosted the "stable" build of the browser to version 11 on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Iran claims to have discovered new malware it is calling the Stars worm attacking the nation's critical infrastructure. But, the lack of any sample of the new threat make many security experts skeptical.
It's been six days and the PlayStation Network is still offline, and now Sony has acknowledged that the problem involved a security breach.
Sony's top executive in charge of its games division appeared in front of journalists in Tokyo on Tuesday but failed to address an outage of the company's PlayStation Network that is now in its sixth day and is affecting up to 75 million customers.
If there's a lesson to be learned from last year's Stuxnet worm, it's that the private sector needs to be able to respond quickly to cyber-emergencies, the head of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security said Monday.
Seattle police are investigating a group of criminals who they say have been cruising around town in a black Mercedes stealing credit card data by tapping into wireless networks belonging to area businesses.
Do you know what your employees are doing on the Web? At a minimum, they're probably goofing off watching YouTube videos. At worst, they could be steering your company toward financial ruin. In this quick guide, I'll show you how to keep an eye on em...
Verizon's just-released "2011 Data Breach Investigations Report" says businesses could prevent most data breaches if they stick to security principles that are cheap and easy to implement.
Criminals carried out more but smaller data thefts last year than in previous years, indicating a shift toward simpler exploits that run lower risk of punishment, according to Verizon's latest data breach report.
In a move that is unlikely to win it any new friends in the privacy community, Yahoo has announced that it will retain consumer search data for a substantially longer period of time than it does today.
Authorities in South Korea are probing a large system failure at a popular bank, trying to determine whether the incident was an error or a cybercrime that could be repeated elsewhere in the country where business leans largely on electronic transact...
When Google admitted last year that it had been targeted by sophisticated hackers, possibly from China, it introduced a new term into the high technology lexicon -- the advanced persistent threat. These attacks are sophisticated, targeted, and almost...
One day after a hacker posted screen shots and data to a hacking mailing list, saying he had broken into a New Mexico wind turbine facility, the company that runs the turbines says it has seen no evidence of a computer intrusion.
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- WikiLeaks: CIA used bits of Carberp Trojan code for malware deployment
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support EngineerVIC
- CCMining Planning System EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Test Analyst - ContractOther
- FTDatastage Systems Engineer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTNetwork Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initiallyNSW
- CCUser Experience DesignerQLD
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneySA
- CCSAP Fiori + UI5 ArchitectNSW
- CCUser Experience DesignerNSW
- FTCyber Security Threat Management SpecialistOther
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution Designer - TelecommunicationsOther
- TPTest Analyst / CoordinatorQLD
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTPerformance and Capacity Management SpecialistOther
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSenior Functional AnalystOther
- TPIntegration DeveloperACT
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- FTSenior Applications Specialist - Developer (Cerner)QLD
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther