Electronics giant Samsung has been slapped with a lawsuit alleging that it "rigs" its printers to tell users falsely that they need to replace their ink cartridge even if there is plenty of toner left.
Print Centre - News
Attackers can exploit bugs in Novell's iPrint application to obtain corporate information or hijack computers, security experts said today.
Adobe has updated its stable of design software, including releasing version 9 of is PDF creation tool Acrobat, and has introduced an online collaboration portal, Acrobat.com.
Hewlett-Packard has set ambitious goals to improve the energy efficiency of its printers and use more recycled materials in their manufacture -- and it intends to draw buyers' attention to the features with a new Eco Highlights labeling plan.
In the not-too-distant future, people could use computer printers to make simple medicines as part of a do-it-yourself model of health care, a top Microsoft executive said Friday.
The long-awaited, Web-based and free version of Adobe Photoshop is now available as a beta, Adobe announced this week.
Hewlett-Packard Monday offered a peek into future printing technologies, introducing a new inkjet printer that prints thousands of pages per minute and ink that retains its shine even when exposed to extreme elements.
As printer prices decline, consumers will continue to pay for supplies like cartridges and services like digital photo prints, which will ultimately generate larger revenues than units shipped, a Hewlett-Packard executive said on Monday.
German enterprise printing specialist ThinPrint is touting the green and security benefits of its new "follow-me" printing system.
Aaron Weaver has made a discovery the world could probably do without: He's found a way to spam your printer from the Web.
A former Xerox customer service agent on Tuesday pleaded guilty to mail fraud for stealing and selling cartridges stolen from his former employer online.
Hewlett-Packard is boosting its effort to effectively recycle used inkjet printer cartridges, Wednesday introducing a new process that manufactures new cartridges from recycled cartridges that are separated and rebuilt from scratch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why you can't print counterfeit money on a color laser printer
- HP pushes cloud printing with Google
- Future Xerox printer uses new ink, heats paper
- New Canon PIXMA printers aimed at home offices and small businesses
- Canon launches 'Back to School, Back to Work' PIXMA printer promotion
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTColdFusion DeveloperOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTSupport Officer - cost management & estimating co-ordinationOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- TPTest AnalystNSW
- FTVMware Administrator- VCP certificationOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTInformation Security ArchitectOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst| 6 month contract roleOther
- FTDigital BA | App Dev Environment | 6 month contract roleOther
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- FTL&D Consultant - Wealth ManagementOther
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior UI / UX DesignerQLD
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- CCJunior Business Process Analyst - Part timeQLD
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos Developer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, NetApp & Commvault BackUpVIC
- CCSupport Analyst - Part timeQLD
- FTETL TesterACT
- FTGraduate IT Help Desk / Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - DeploymentNSW
- CCVCE EngineerNSW