Hewlett-Packard on Monday formed a new print services division with a focus on managing print and imaging hardware and software in enterprises.
Print Centre - News
Mac users who upgraded to <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9136741/Apple_s_Snow_Leopard">Snow Leopard</a> on Friday began reporting problems with Hewlett-Packard (HP) printers within hours of Apple launching the upgrade, according to t...
Canon today announced new additions to its PIXMA range of inkjet printers and multifunctions. The product updates are primarily focussed on home users, with minor hardware improvements as well as better software.
At first glance, UPS's warehouse workers might be mistaken for gun-toting cyborgs out of a dystopian movie. But a closer look at the stainless steel devices wrapped around employees' forearms reveal a hi-tech contraption that scans barcodes and shoot...
The majority of consumers are misinformed about the biggest source of printing pollution, a new survey shows. Up to 64 per cent of those surveyed believed that ink and toner use and disposal was the largest contributor to a printer's or multifunction...
Hewlett-Packard will release an inkjet printer later this year that will let users print documents from the Internet without a PC, the company said Monday.
Lexmark has launched a new tool that will help consumers work out the effect their printing habits are having on the environment.
Xerox announced Thursday it had appointed a new CEO, Ursula Burns, to replace current CEO and Chairman Anne Mulcahy, who announced her retirement from the post.
The managed print services market in Asia Pacific is forecast to grow at a compound CAGR of 15.5 percent from US$419.9 million in 2008 to US$863.4 million in 2013, said IDC recently.
Epson has launched the Stylus Photo TX700W, its wireless all-in-one, six-color photo printer for photo-enthusiasts to print their photos from anywhere in the home. The press release said the Stylus Photo TX700W is a winner of the highly acclaimed Int...
Canon has introduced two new printers for professional and advanced photographers, the ten-colour Pixma Pro9500 Mark II and the eight-colour Pixma Pro9000 Mark II Photo Printers.
Xerox launched a new series of pricey office printers that use solid ink instead of cartridges. With prices starting at $23,500, the ColorQube 9200 series is obviously targeted at high-end corporate users, and is designed to significantly reduce the ...
Reliability and Service: Printers
Microsoft Tuesday unveiled yet another of its patent agreements, this time with printer manufacturer Lexmark.
Researchers in the United Kingdom inadvertently found that using a chemical compound on inkjet printer ink makes it possible to read the contents of a letter without removing it from an envelope, which could help with forensics.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why you can't print counterfeit money on a color laser printer
- HP pushes cloud printing with Google
- Future Xerox printer uses new ink, heats paper
- New Canon PIXMA printers aimed at home offices and small businesses
- Canon launches 'Back to School, Back to Work' PIXMA printer promotion
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- CCUser Research - QualitativeACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTProject Manager - Distribution and Warehouse SolutionsOther
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC
- TPProject Manager | Digital Health ProgramQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCAngular DevelopersACT