Microsoft today said it will deliver just one security update next week, a fix for PowerPoint that's probably the patch for a month-old bug that developers admitted they missed during stress testing.
Presentation Centre - News
Asian LCD makers fined by the US Department of Justice (DOJ) expressed regret over the price-fixing schemes that led to US$585 million in fines.
Three electronics manufacturers -- LG Display, Sharp and Chunghwa Picture Tubes -- have agreed to plead guilty and pay a combined US$585 million in criminal fines for conspiring to fix the prices of liquid crystal display (LCD) panels, the U.S. Depar...
Google Apps administrators can now point Google's Web analytics tools at their systems and gain detailed insight into how users are working with Google Docs and Google Sites, according to a company blog post Monday.
A Japanese display start-up is well on the way to commercializing a 3-meter wide flexible plasma display and expects the first models to appear next year.
A report by research firm IDC has indicated that the LCD (liquid crystal display) monitor is overtaking the CRT (cathode ray tube), when it comes to the PC monitor of choice in the Asia Pacific region excluding Japan (APEJ).
Fun seems to be the message with this year’s webcam and communications launches from Microsoft at its Hardware Anywhere event. This week the software giant announced that it is not only releasing two new webcams but also launching a video messaging s...
Market research firm Frost & Sullivan has said that emerging economies will continue to invest in the communications and conferencing infrastructure market, despite fears of economic restraint from the US economy.
Users of Adobe System's popular design software, including PhotoShop and InDesign, have reported that after updating their Macs to the latest version of Leopard, files get corrupted when saved to network servers.
What if you threw out your mouse and laid down a touch-sensitive flat-panel monitor on your desktop?
Sony Australia has added four new micro-portable business projectors to expand its E-series line of video projection systems.
Microsoft is synonymous with the ubiquitous Windows operating system. But its Microsoft Office productivity suite pulls in more revenue than any version of Windows. Competition from Web-hosted productivity applications like Google Docs, and Zoho Offi...
Microsoft on Friday said it has added Office binary formats to a list of technologies that are protected against patent-violation claims, answering criticism from some involved in the Office Open XML (OOXML) file-format standards process.
Microsoft said it has made technical information about all of its Office binary file formats openly available to outside software developers, while promising never to sue them for patent violations.
Attendees at the Microsoft 2008 Office System Developer Conference this week are leveraging development capabilities in Office System, but cite issues such as getting used to the new ribbon-based Fluent UI in the 2007 Office release.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Japan's JVC shrinks super high-def projector
- Acrobat and its alternatives: 4 ways to edit PDFs
- Adobe Connect 8 streamlines online conferencing
- Adobe Acrobat X Pro gets a face-lift and improves features
- Adobe to beef up PDF security with Reader sandboxing
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJava Team LeaderQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTIntegration Technical SpecialistOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- TPTraining Materials Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTBusiness Development Lead - Digital StrategistOther
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCSAP UI5/Fiori DevelopersACT
- FTManager, Business Intelligence & Integration SystemsNSW
- CCData Architect - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEWA
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos Developer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- CCSenior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- TPProcurement and Contracts ManagerQLD
- FTDelivery Manager - Agile / Scrum / DigitalOther
- FTSenior System AnalystOther
- TPMobile DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Software Engineer C#NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- CCInfrastructure Architect - JuniorACT
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther