China's largest telecommunications equipment supplier, Huawei, has filed lawsuits against Chinese rival ZTE for patent infringement involving mobile technologies.
The Business Centre - News
The city of Taipei is demanding that Sony provide details about any leak of PlayStation Network user data following an intrusion last week or face fines.
Motorola Mobility shipped 250,000 Xoom tablets in the first month the device was available, the company said on Thursday as part of its first-quarter earnings report.
Microsoft enjoyed strong income and revenue growth for its third fiscal quarter despite sluggish PC sales, with Xbox and Office doing well, the company reported Thursday.
A new interconnect technology being developed by Intel could be ready for use by 2015 and will be able to shuttle data between computers at up to five times the speed of its recently launched Thunderbolt technology, an Intel researcher said on Wednes...
With so many exciting new operating systems to choose from today, it can be tough to settle on just one -- particularly if you're an open source fan.
Microsoft's Windows accounted for 78.6 per cent of worldwide operating system revenue in 2010, up nearly a full percentage point, despite growth in Linux servers and Mac desktops, according to Gartner.
The massive Sony PlayStation Network data breach that exposed personal and password information -- and possibly credit cards -- of an estimated 77 million people is an identity-theft bonanza.
Apple today denied that it tracks iPhone and iPad users, saying that "users are confused" about the issue.
Google today patched 27 vulnerabilities in Chrome as it boosted the "stable" build of the browser to version 11 on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Nokia will outsource its Symbian software activities to Accenture, transferring 3,000 employees to the company in the process, as it moves its focus to making phones running on Microsoft's Windows Phone operating system.
Iran claims to have discovered new malware it is calling the Stars worm attacking the nation's critical infrastructure. But, the lack of any sample of the new threat make many security experts skeptical.
An iPhone user and an iPad user have sued Apple over its location tracking database on their devices. The federal class action suit alleges that Apple's tracking violates the U.S. Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
The servers are back up and users can once again check in on Foursquare and ask questions on Quora, but the legacy of last week's Amazon Elastic Cloud Computing (EC2) outage will live on and provide important lessons for businesses as they look to cl...
It's been six days and the PlayStation Network is still offline, and now Sony has acknowledged that the problem involved a security breach.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- ICT Architects Still Command the Highest Advertised Salaries on SEEK
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- MSI Wins Computex Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- FTTransformation SpecialistQLD
- FTInternal Communications ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerSA
- CCNetwork Planner - TelcoVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTFront End DesignerOther
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideVIC
- CCMultiple Xamarin DevelopersVIC
- TPSharePoint Business AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Incident Management SystemsOther
- FTIT Security Technical Business AnalystOther
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTNetwork Test ManagerVIC
- FTSalesForce AdministratorOther
- FTBusiness Analyst (SAP Security)Other
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther