Research released today by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) estimates 92 per cent of small to medium enterprises (SMEs) and 74 per cent of the farming community are connected to the Internet.
The Business Centre - News
German police have hired a company to create Trojans capable of capturing traffic from Skype and SSL, leaked documents appear to show.
Advanced Micro Devices on Monday introduced a high-end graphics card whose core will also be part of its next-generation Fusion processors.
BitGravity may not be the most well-known content delivery network vendor, but CEO Perry Wu is hoping that its new live video delivery network will make it a household name.
Spammers are using thousands of Google accounts to camouflage their scams from anti-spam filters, a security researcher said Friday. He dubbed the practice "Spam 2.0."
When Seattle, Washington resident David Ruggiero heard about an opportunity to get his hands on the innovative XO laptop made by the <a href=" http://laptop.org/">One Laptop Per Child</a> charitable organization, he hopped on it. Within two hours aft...
With dissatisfaction over the Vista operating system persistent, can Microsoft right the OS's wrongs with its upcoming Vista service pack?
Japan's biggest mobile telecom carrier gave its strongest support yet to Google's Android platform on Thursday when it said it is considering a mobile phone based on the technology.
McAfee this week has introduced a bundled package for endpoint encryption, enterprise data-loss prevention and USB encryption devices.
Victorian Police along with Australian Federal Police and investigators from the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) raided several houses in Melbourne's western suburbs this week, shutting down Australia's largest ever piracy opera...
Australian telco gotalk has partnered with Hi Speed Internet Kiosks to provide VoIP services in major shopping centres around Australia.
Ciena has agreed to acquire World Wide Packets in a deal, valued at about US$290 million, that will bring together two players in the growing carrier Ethernet market.
Motorola's mobile-phone business continued to lose its signal in the fourth quarter, dragging the company's revenue and profit down.
Time Warner Cable will try selling consumers broadband service based on how much bandwidth they use, a move that could turn the home broadband pricing model in the U.S. on its head.
Telstra has launched the first of its Next G face-lifts required by the government since it blocked the CDMA switch off last Friday.
Sometimes an excellent operating system can be made even better
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- ICT Architects Still Command the Highest Advertised Salaries on SEEK
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- MSI Wins Computex Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies