Palm is set to preview this week its latest incarnation of mobile operating system - Nova - in a bid to re-ignite the company as a smartphone leader. Latest developments say that Palm will also release a new device that runs Nova as well. The unveili...
The Business Centre - News
MSI, the makers of the much vaunted U100 'Wind' netbook, have announced a new version of the machine featuring both an SSD drive and a conventional hard disk.
Seagate has begun volume shipments of a new desktop hard-disk drive that offers 1TB of storage space across two disks.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs has a hormone imbalance that is causing him to lose weight, he said in a letter posted Monday morning at the company's Web site in an attempt to squelch rumors about his health.
Sharp expects to record extraordinary losses of around ¥43.2 billion (US$475 million) this year as a result of writedowns in the value of stock it holds in other companies, it said Tuesday.
Microsoft last week applied for a patent that spells out a "pay-as-you-go" concept where users would be charged for both the software they run and the computing horsepower they use.
Software could overshadow gadgets at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show, with Microsoft expected to shed light on its upcoming Windows 7 OS.
Data traffic to mobile phones jumped 463 percent in November compared to the same month last year, according to the latest State of the Mobile Web report from Opera Software.
Nokia has finally found a buyer for its profitable security appliance business. From the first quarter of 2009, the division will belong to partner Check Point, the companies have announced.
Google has added a new feature to enable users to find and access their Google documents straight from the desktop.
The T-Mobile G1 phone has been fairly successful so far, although it hasn't yet approached usurping the iPhone from its lofty consumer throne. And so the rumours have already started about the possibility of an Android G2 phone.
The iPhone lacks any photo editing or manipulation of any kind. All you can do is take 'em, look at 'em, and save 'em. That's where Photogene comes in.
Microsoft is giving system builders several more months to get Windows XP for their custom PCs, ensuring XP will be out in the marketplace until almost the scheduled release of Windows 7 in early 2010.
Lenovo Group has announced the release of a ThinkPad laptop that takes the "desktop replacement" category of notebook PCs to a new level.
The smart phone market in 2009 won't be the realm of solely Research in Motion and Apple, as additional handset vendors grab a share with the launch of their own products, according to ABI Research.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- MSI Wins Computex Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Apple will return heat generated by data center to warm up homes
- Foxconn said to offer $27B for Toshiba's memory chip business
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProgram / Portfolio Management ConsultantSA
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- TPNetwork & System EngineerNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorQLD
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FTProject Manager - Identity Management ProjectOther
- FTSenior Java Developer, FX, Low Latency, Pricing, TradingOther
- FTTest Manager - Applications - NSW GovernmentOther
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- FTProject Support OfficerSA
- FTReporting Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTDelivery HeadWA
- FTSAP Project ManagerOther
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist) - Adelaide BasedSA
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTCloud Service Support EngineerOther
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - L1Other
- FTLead UX/UI DesignerOther
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSystem TesterOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther