A new option in the Google Assistant settings lets you control your lights, thermostats, and cameras with your Pixel.
The Business Centre - News
Some big players in security and the internet of things, including AT&T and Nokia, are joining forces to solve problems that they say make IoT vulnerable in many areas.
A hacker forced thousands of publicly exposed printers to spew out rogue messages in order to warn their owners about the risks of printer hacking.
Smartphone buyers have a lot to look forward to in 2017. Devices will be thinner, faster, and perhaps a bit more intelligent than you'd like.
Samsung sold more smartphones than Apple in Q3 2016, but the Galaxy S7 recall devastated its profits.
Despite concerns about the proposed $85.4 billion merger of AT&T and Time Warner, analysts expect it to pass regulatory muster.
Microsoft is positioning its HoloLens augmented reality headset for businesses, but analysts say it must clear hurdles such as cost, technical and competitive challenges.
Google News is cutting through noise and spin with a new "Fact Check" tag.
Verizon has signaled that Yahoo's massive data breach may be enough reason to halt its US$4.8 billion deal to buy the internet company.
The White House sees artificial intelligence as an increasingly critical technology that can fight cyberattacks, upgrade weapons of war, improve health care and even unclog traffic for the commute home.
Microsoft is expanding the reach of its HoloLens augmented reality headgear to six new countries around the world.
Windows 10 Mobile suffers yet another blow as Lenovo calls Microsoft's long-term smartphone support into question.
AMD wants to make it easier for PC users to upgrade to upcoming Zen chips.
Securing the internet of things should become a major priority now that an army of compromised devices – perhaps 1 million strong - has swamped one of the industry’s top DDoS protection services.
Thursday's confirmed breach at Yahoo means that a treasure trove of stolen data is very likely circulating on the black market -- potentially putting millions of internet users at risk.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- ICT Architects Still Command the Highest Advertised Salaries on SEEK
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- MSI Wins Computex Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- TPAgile Coach & Jira + Confluence AdministrationNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerQLD
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- CCICT Desktop Support OfficerACT
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PaymentsOther
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW