After turning heads at CES with its X-Slim laptops Micro-Star International (MSI) is using the Cebit trade show in Hanover, Germany, this week to unveil new versions with a more powerful processor.
The Business Centre - News
Microsoft will begin selling its Surface touch-sensitive computer in some European and Middle Eastern countries, the company said Monday at the Cebit trade show.
The surest way out of an economic crisis is to invest -- that was the unanimous view of the dignitaries speaking at the opening ceremony of the Cebit trade show in Hanover, Germany, Monday night.
Microsoft on Wednesday filed a lawsuit against TomTom, alleging that the GPS vendor's in-car navigation devices infringe on its patents.
More bad news for advertising-supported Internet and media companies like Google, Yahoo, Facebook and MySpace: IDC is predicting that online ad spending in the U.S. will shrink year-on-year in the first quarter for the first time since the dot-com bu...
Microsoft announced it has wrapped up a near-final version of Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2), and has posted it to a pair of subscriber-only services for download.
With a US$599 netbook, Apple could move into a fast-growing market without cannibalizing existing sales and still make the profit margin investors have come to expect, a financial analyst argued Monday.
Amazon.com on Monday began shipping its Kindle 2 e-book reader a day earlier than originally planned.
Kogan, the Australian company behind the recently delayed Android-based Agora smartphone, plans to release a netbook and is turning to the community for inspiration and advice. In a blog entry on Kogan's Web site, company founder Ruslan Kogan asked f...
The world's largest mobile phone vendor and the biggest cellular chip developer said Tuesday they plan to make 3G (third-generation) mobile devices together for the North American market.
Just as competition is heating up among mobile browsers, Opera may hope to grow its user base through deals with Yahoo and Vodafone.
A flock of new mobile devices unveiled this week at Mobile World Congress are part of the trend toward Linux-powered mobility, incorporating the open-source software stack from the LiMo Foundation.
How many megapixels can you squeeze into a cell phone? On the eve of the big Mobile World Congress wireless telecom trade show here in Barcelona, Spain, the race is on. At pre-show press conferences, Samsung and Sony Ericsson between them unveiled th...
The Sony Ericsson C903 Cyber-shot camera phone comes with integrated support for YouTube, Flickr and Picasa, and the slider phone also supports faster uploads at speeds up to 2Mbps, Sony Ericsson announced on Tuesday.
Microsoft last week made its best -- and perhaps final -- case as to why companies should consider upgrading to Windows Vista, even as successor Windows 7 looms on the horizon.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI Wins Computex Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Apple will return heat generated by data center to warm up homes
- Foxconn said to offer $27B for Toshiba's memory chip business
- WikiLeaks: CIA used bits of Carberp Trojan code for malware deployment
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- CCSystems Analyst- Port MacquarieQLD
- FTInformation Architect / Data Architect- ETL, BINSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTAccount Manager - Technology SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Regulatory Reforms, FinanceNSW
- FTProgramme ManagerACT
- FTChange ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst- Wollongong, Loftus, Sutherland ShireNSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCMid-level Business Process Analyst (Automation) - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- CCThe job "Solution Designer with PEGA experience- Telco" is now ExpiredVIC
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCData Migration Lead | Recruitment Focus | DocklandsVIC
- FTDevelopment and Delivery Manager - CloudACT
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTLooking for Software TestersACT
- CCTechnical WriterVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer - SymfonyQLD