These "White Hat" security researchers are ethical hackers whose discoveries and inventions shake things up — as they try to stay one step ahead of their underground "Black Hat" cousins…
The Business Centre - Features
Apple unveiled a variety of features and functions we can look forward to in iPhone OS 4.0--due out this summer for the iPhone, but not until sometime this fall for the iPad. There are updates to the OS that will benefit consumers, as well as those t...
Kevin Hoffman is an enterprise programmer who straddles two worlds: Windows, including Windows Mobile and now Windows Phone 7, and Apple iPhone. His day job is chief systems architect for Oak Leaf Waste Management in East Hartford, Conn., where he fo...
As I type this, Microsoft is announcing two new slider mobile phones, the Kin One and Kin Two -- successors to the beloved but aging-faster-than-Mickey-Rourke T-Mobile Sidekick.
With a better design and stronger specs, the Kin Two (Verizon; price TBA) outshines its sibling, the Kin One. But it isn't perfect: Limitations and omissions within the software keep it from being a threat to lower-priced smartphones on Verizon.
Apple's iPad has been available for a short time, and you can already find apps to watch streaming movies, manage your Web passwords, use Twitter, do word processing and more.
If Microsoft's Kin phones are supposed be for a younger audience, then we're busting out the antiquated lingo to judge what's cool and lame about the not-quite-smartphone. The main feature of these social phones is the way they stream updates and mes...
Google's much-hyped Android operating system for mobile phones is clearly making a statement in 2010 -- headed by HTC's flagship Desire smartphone. The first Android smartphone available through Telstra, the HTC Desire is the best Android handset yet...
What's the most underused productivity tool in your home or office? Your printer. Confined within that unassuming box, however, is a lot of power--far more than you might imagine.
Apple held its big iPhone OS 4.0 sneak peek event today, announcing 100 new user features for the next iteration of the iPhone operating system. The media event focused on seven of the features--most of which position the iPhone as both more capable,...
At today's announcement of iPhone OS 4.0, Apple unveiled seven major features in the latest version of its OS.
After iPhone OS 3's release last summer, we pulled out our crystal ball, dusted it off, and tried to look ahead to iPhone OS 4. Some of what we wanted to see were big features, others were small tweaks. (Be sure to take a quick look at our original ...
There are passionate views on both sides regarding whether or not the Apple iPad can be an effective business tool, or is merely a consumer gadget. That debate has merit while sitting in your office or the comfort of your home, but if you are plannin...
iPhones appear to pose greater security risks than Android, Blackberry and Nokia smart phones, but is this really the case? An nCircle survey says yes, security expert Charlie Miller says not necessarily, and Pwn2Own sponsor TippingPoint won't say.
Observing Android is kind of like watching a child's early years: We've seen it since the beginning; we've always known it's been on the brink of a massive growth spurt. But that hasn't made it any less impressive to see how quickly it's matured.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- ICT Architects Still Command the Highest Advertised Salaries on SEEK
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- MSI Wins Computex Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTIT Test Automation SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Team LeadQLD
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTChange Analyst - Business & TransformationOther