Get a great laptop this Christmas!There's no doubt that one of the most functional and affordable tech gifts this Christmas season is a netbook. This is a laptop category that was virtually created by ASUS and its Eee PC, and since then almost every ...
The Business Centre - Features
What would you include in the perfect smartphone?
The iPhone started it, but everyone and his brother now seem to have a fancy smartphone on offer. If it's time to join the "mobile 2.0" generation, we can help you make the right choice. We've reviewed the new generation of mobile devices and sussed ...
10 Christmas gift ideas for the true techie
The touch-screen mobile phone market has exploded over the past 12-18 months. Since the launch of Apple's now iconic iPhone 3G, almost every manufacturer under the sun has acted quickly to try to grab a slice of the touch-screen pie. This is great ne...
From Internet-enabled appliances to wireless thermometers, we offer a tantalising list of cool kitchen toys.
A snapshot of the latest and greatest gadgets, gizmos and technology announced this month.
As a small-business person, you might bemoan the fact you don't have 24/7 IT support like your larger-scale competitors. Don't panic. You can solve many of the most common computer problems yourself. Here are some snafus you can tackle on your own, t...
Every mobile phone manufacturer has their ultimate model, the pinnacle of their engineering (and marketing) skills which they parade to the world. However, the handsets themselves are quite diverse, meaning there are a variety of feature-packed, styl...
I really like Apple's newly revamped MacBook Air, which got extensive under-the-hood updates last month. And I really, really like the apparent speed boost offered by the larger solid-state drive (SSD) in the Air I've been testing for the past week.
Research in Motion's BlackBerry Storm looks handsome enough, but it will disappoint prospective buyers hoping for a credible touch-based iPhone alternative.
Does this sound familiar? Your mobile phone, your smart phone and your notebook all come equipped with Bluetooth, but you hardly use it because other than a clunky headset, there's not much to connect to. That may have been true in the past, but whil...
Aware of a history of heart disease in his family, then-50-year-old Gary F. Thompson saw his doctor for a checkup before he ran a Los Angeles marathon in the mid-1990s.
You've read my reasons to choose the iPhone 3G over the BlackBerry Storm. Now check out the flip side.
Due in large part to the overwhelming success of Apple's iPhone smartphone, touch screen technology is winning more attention than ever before
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- MSI Wins Computex Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Apple will return heat generated by data center to warm up homes
- Foxconn said to offer $27B for Toshiba's memory chip business
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAgile Delivery SpecialistACT
- CCAgile Project ManagerQLD
- CCRobotics Automation Designer (Pega) - Contract - Financial Services - SydneyNSW
- FTProject Finance / Finance Coordinator (NSW Government)Other
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTAGILE Implementation Manager ContractOther
- CCEnterprise Architect - Mining OperationsQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTLead UI / UX and Digital DesignerQLD
- FTAccount ClerkOther
- CCProject Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCTalend Open Studio Data Integration ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTAEM Developer - Mid LevelOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Technical writerNSW
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager - IT ImplementationVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer/DesignerVIC
- FTPerformance TesterSA
- CCPerformance Test Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCServiceNow SpecialistQLD
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior iOS DeveloperNSW