Struggling to read small text on your iPad mini? There's a fix for that.
Tablets & eBook readers - Tutorials
If you own an Android tablet, you probably get most of your real work done on a desktop or laptop PC, and use your tablet primarily for casual Web browsing and content consumption. But you can use your tablet to improve your productivity, too. Since ...
The new iPad's Retina display is stunning for photo exhibition. If you want to maximize this special hardware's photographic potential and manage how much space your images occupy, here are a few ideas for preparing the photos on your Mac before tran...
With a few simple tricks you can use the Kindle DX as a computer display that can show anything your usual monitor can show.
Getting your iPad working with the HDTV in your living room for impromptu movie nights, vacation photo slideshows, or YouTube viral video marathons isn't difficult.
Like many of us, Eric Jacobs has parents and those parents are confounded by iPad photo management. He writes:
With a bit of work--but no hardware modifications--you can set up Android 4.0 on your Kindle Fire and thenceforth use the device as a powerful general-purpose tablet despite its incredibly low price.
You can give impressive presentations from your iPad‚ and perhaps even leave your laptop behind‚ if you prepare well and know what to expect.
The iPad and its new Retina display have arrived. And so have the larger apps.
If you've got a library of downloaded videos and want to watch them on your smartphone or tablet, you might find out they're the wrong file type. Some tablets and phones can only play specific file types, and only a few devices support high definitio...
Among other things, the iPad is a great way to save paper: It lets you carry around all kinds of digital documents that you might otherwise have had to print.
As the iPad ecosystem expands and matures, it becomes easier to leave your laptop behind and accomplish much of your business work on Apple's tablet computer. If you only need to <em>view</em><a href="http://www.macworld.com/product/671497/microsoft_...
The next major iOS update is slated to be released this Friday, March 11, alongside the ultra-hyped iPad 2. One of the key features is a little something called iTunes Home Sharing, which allows users to stream music, podcasts, movies and more from P...
If you're an iPad user, you may have discovered a rather strange quirk in iTunes. Although the program makes it blissfully easy to add documents to certain apps by way of its File Sharing feature, there appears to be no way to delete those documents.
Good citizens of technological America, this story is not for you.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCProject Manager x 2QLD
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Telecommunications & ITSA
- CCJunior and Senior SQL DeveloperACT
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD