Logitech's Keyboard Folio mini combines an attractive, folio case with a physical keyboard that aims to speed up typing. The case offers good protection without adding significant bulk to the iPad mini, but the keyboard itself is just too small to co...
Tablets & eBook readers - Reviews
The original Nexus 7 was merely a bargain, a good-enough tablet at a great price. The new Nexus 7 is a downright steal. It's the best 7in tablet, period. If you're in the market for an Android tablet, this is the one to get.
Lenovo's ThinkPad Tablet 2 is one of the thinnest and lightest Windows 8 devices on the market. It's a 10.1in tablet that weighs just 558g and it runs an Intel Atom Z2760 CPU. But what's it good for?
Google's new Chromecast device wants to make it dead-simple to play Internet video on your TV, using a huge range of phones, tablets, and laptops as your controller.
After a myriad of leaks over the past few weeks, Google's new Nexus 7 was officially unveiled overnight. Retaining the same name as its predecessor, the new 7in tablet features a slightly different design but has a host of upgraded specifications, he...
The Acer Iconia A1-810 is a low-cost, 7.9in Android tablet that shares many similarities to the Apple iPad mini. There's a few compromises including a below average screen and a thick design, but the Iconia A1 performs reasonably well overall and pro...
It's the most unconventional notebook on the market, but Acer doesn't really want you thinking of it as a notebook. Instead, you should think of it as a home entertainment device that can be used as a tablet, and maybe only sometimes as a normal note...
Sony's new water resistant Xperia Tablet Z is definitely a head turner, with the company claiming it's the thinnest 10in tablet on the market. The Xperia Tablet Z's design is impressive but it also has an excellent screen and good battery life, and i...
The Acer Aspire P3 Windows 8 Ultrabook is predominantly a tablet that is slim, sturdy and feels good to hold. It's got a potent configuration packed in behind its screen, which includes an Intel Core i5 CPU and fast solid state storage. Basically, yo...
With the LG Tab-Book, you get an 11.6in, Windows 8-based hybrid device that is more tablet than it is notebook. Its touchscreen sits above the keyboard and base of the unit, and it springs up to expose the keyboard easier than most other devices that...
The 7in ASUS Fonepad adds smartphone calling capabilities to a traditional tablet form factor. It's a reasonable tablet overall but is just too large to be used effectively as a smartphone and also lacks 4G connectivity.
Despite retaining many of the aspects that made the larger version one of the best keyboard accessories on the market, the Ultrathin Keyboard mini is just too small to comfortably type on for long periods.
ASUS has unveiled its new Transformer Pad Infinity, a top of the line Android tablet with a 10.1in 2560x1600 IPS screen. It's an upgrade to last year's model with the same name and also has the ability to output 4K content via a HDMI port.
The ASUS MeMo Pad HD 7 is a very similar device to the Nexus 7 but with the addition of a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera. It will become one of the cheapest tablets on the market.
HP is back in the tablet game with the Slate 7. It's a low-priced 7in Android tablet targeted squarely at consumers. The Slate 7's competitive price tag makes it worth an initial look, but looks can be deceiving as it's let down by an extremely ordin...
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung announces a new ruggedised Tablet optimised for business users
- Samsung Introduces the New Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0
- Alcatel PLUS 12 Takes Portable Productivity to New Heights with First 2-In-1
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Project Manager - Multiple OpportunitiesQLD
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTConsulting Project Manager (Agile)ACT
- FTCyber Security Threat Management SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSystems Engineer - BI Apps TeamOther
- CCSQL DBAWA
- FTInfrastructure Security AnalystOther
- CC.Net DevelopersACT
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerVIC
- CCJunior to Mid-level Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - FortifyACT
- FTLead Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical ArchitectVIC
- CCJava Developers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- TPDevOps Practice OfficerQLD
- FTSystems Engineer (UC)QLD
- FTAgile Business AnalystACT
- TPIntermediate Solution Architect - DataQLD
- FTIT Service Centre Senior Support OfficerVIC
- FTImplementation Project ManagerOther
- CCIteration Manager - TelcoVIC