The Windows RT tablet space is heating up as Nokia prepares to enter the fray with its Lumia 2520 tablet. Well, "heating up" and "entering the fray" may be gross overreactions, but Nokia is now the sixth brand (including Microsoft) to attempt a Windo...
Tablets & eBook readers - Reviews
Whilst the ASUS Transformer line began with Android-powered convertibles, the latest Transformer Book T100 sports Microsoft’s Windows 8.1. We had a brief hands-on with the T100 at its launch event in Sydney, late October.
ASUS has come up with a hybrid Ultraportable computer that it touts as being a 3-in-1 device, rather than a standard 2-in-1. Allow us to explain what this means.
Less than a year after the launch of its first Surface RT and Surface Pro tablets, Microsoft has launched the next iteration of its tablet family, including the Windows 8.1 RT-based Surface 2.
Apple has unveiled the fifth generation model of it's full sized iPad and it gets a new name. The Apple iPad Air is thinner and lighter than the previous model, is powered by a 64-bit A7 processor and has an upgraded 5-megapixel camera that records 1...
Apple has unveiled its second generation iPad mini tablet, now called the iPad mini with Retina display. The device retains a similar look and feel to its predecessor, but the big upgrade is obviously a long requested retina display.
Windows tablets haven't been as widely well received or adopted as their iOS and Android competitors, but Toshiba's latest attempt could be about to change that. The Toshiba Encore is an 8in tablet that runs the full version of Microsoft's Windows 8....
Microsoft announced the availability of the Surface Pro 2 overnight, with pricing that’s sure to entice those of you who are after a Windows 8.1 slate. The new model will be available to buy from 22 October either from the Microsoft Store, or from Ha...
Microsoft has announced the second generation of its Surface RT tablet, simply called the Surface 2. It now boasts a full HD screen, features updated internals, and has a new two-stage kickstand aimed to make it easier to use on your lap.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition boasts an upgraded, high resolution screen, and features a new design borrowed directly from the Galaxy Note 3.
The Kobo Aura distills all of the Canadian book-seller’s previous e-reader experience, and the end result is a device that’s refined, simple, and designed to make reading fun.
The new Google Nexus 7 (2013) Android tablet improves on its predecessor thanks to a fantastic display, a thinner and lighter design, and excellent performance. This is the best Android tablet on the market. Full stop.
While it offers impressive data speeds on Vodafone's 4G network, the Huawei MediaPad 10 Link 4G is otherwise hampered by a poor quality, low resolution display and questionable performance.
If an almost palm-sized Windows 8 tablet is something that you’ve been pining for, then Acer’s Iconia W3-810 has been designed just for you. Now we’re not sure why you would want a full-blown Windows 8 tablet that’s so small, particularly because the...
Competitively priced Android devices are becoming more and more prevalent in the crowded tablet market, but most of these have small screen sizes. ASUS is aiming to change this with the MeMo Pad FHD 10, a 10in Android tablet with a full HD screen.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 3 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 4 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software DeveloperACT
- FTDatabase AnalystOther
- FTSolutions Architect (Enterprise Infrastructure)ACT
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Delivery Project Manager, Digital, AdvertisingOther
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCService Designer - GovernmentNSW
- CCMitel Contact Centre SpecialistWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - ISO9001ACT
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro services URGENTOther
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCDynamics CRM Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- CCSOC AnalystVIC