Is it just us or do most Android tablets currently on the market scream "me too"? Aside from a few small differences, most of these devices have the same sized screen with the same resolution, run virtually identical software, and have a very similar...
Tablets & eBook readers - Reviews
Huawei has unveiled the world's first Android tablet running the 3.2 Honeycomb version of Google's Android platform, the 7in MediaPad.
Toshiba recently announced that its upcoming Android tablet, simply named the "Toshiba Tablet" (AT100), will launch in Australia at the end of June. It features a 10.1in capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1280x800, full sized HDMI and USB po...
Most Android tablets seem to look and feel like very similar devices, but the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer attempts to add some much-needed variety to the market. The Eee Pad Transformer is a 10.1in Android 'Honeycomb' tablet that boasts an optional, det...
PlayBook may be an odd name for BlackBerry's first tablet, but RIM's 7in PlayBook offers a refreshing interface and smooth performance that live up to its name. However, beyond the great multitasking and intuitive UI, the PlayBook holds little appeal...
ASUS' Eee Pad Transformer gives Android tablet users the option of attaching a separate physical keyboard, but what if you simply can't live without a keyboard at all? Enter the ASUS Eee Pad Slider: a 10.1in Android tablet with a built-in slide-out k...
Most Android tablets seem to look and feel like very similar devices, but the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer attempts to add some much needed variety to the market. The Eee Pad Transformer is a 10.1in Android 'Honeycomb' tablet that boasts an optional, det...
Motorola's long-awaited Xoom tablet may have already launched in the US, but has just hit Australian shores. The Xoom was the first tablet in the world to ship with Google's Android 3.0 'Honeycomb' operating system that has been specifically designed...
It has taken a little longer than expected, but Sony has finally joined the rest of the tech world in unveiling an Android tablet. The Sony Tablet S has a 9.4in touchscreen display and runs the Google Android 3.1 Honeycomb platform that is specifical...
Acer is the latest company to jump aboard the tablet wagon with the Iconia A500 Android tablet. The 10.1in Acer Iconia A500 runs the latest version of Google's Android operating system, 3.0 Honeycomb, and has a full-sized USB port for storing and tra...
Acer may be taking on the iPad 2 with its 10.1in Iconia A500 Android tablet, but the Iconia A100 targets a slightly different market: it has a 7in screen so its obviously smaller and lighter than its bigger brother.
Acer has unveiled its iPad 2 competitor, the Iconia A500 Android tablet, which is set to hit Australian retailers in mid-April.
Apple's iPad 2 tablet is finally here. A successor to the original iPad, which created a completely new category of devices and sold almost 15 million units worldwide, the iPad 2 is faster, thinner and lighter than its predecessor and now has dual ca...
Samsung was the first manufacturer to provide a credible iPad competitor with its original Samsung Galaxy Tab and now the company is back with a bigger and better tablet -- the powerful Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v.
Not to be confused with the Galaxy Tab 10.1v, which is the Vodafone-exclusive tablet launching in Australia next month, Samsung has added two brand new Android tablets to its arsenal, one of which is the new Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung announces a new ruggedised Tablet optimised for business users
- Samsung Introduces the New Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0
- Alcatel PLUS 12 Takes Portable Productivity to New Heights with First 2-In-1
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTOnboarding ConsultantOther
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPReporting/BI AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTSenior DevOps EngineerOther
- FTLead Mobile App DeveloperQLD
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingNSW
- FTPHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake)NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FT.NET Developers (Perm and Contract)WA
- CCCapacity ManagerACT
- CCCISCO Project ManagerNSW
- FTMidrange EAI Developer - IBM WebsphereOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTICT Team Lead - EL1 -Non-OngoingACT
- FTTest Manager - InfrastructureOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Administrator - Marketing & DigitalVIC
- FTNetwork Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initiallyNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- TPSolution Architect - HealthQLD
- TPSAP CRM Functional ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Sharepoint Web DeveloperOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther