The poorly named Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is a largely similar device to its predecessor and has no killer feature. This is a reasonably well designed tablet, but it offers little to get excited about and provides no compelling reason to choose it o...
Tablets & eBook readers - Reviews
Samsung's Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Android tablet but comes with the company's S-Pen stylus that allows users to draw, annotate and write notes on the 10.1in screen.
The Toshiba Tablet AT300 is an improvement on the company's previous efforts, but it is overpriced and ultimately offers little that sets it apart from competitors.
The Google Nexus 7 isn't perfect, but it's the best non-iPad tablet device we've ever reviewed, making it an excellent product that you'll find difficult to ignore.
Keyboard accessories for the iPad have traditionally added plenty of weight and bulk to Apple's tablet, but Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad doesn't fall into that category. It effectively combines a smart cover and a physical keyboard wh...
Telstra has revamped its T-Hub home phone system by releasing the T-Hub 2, a home, fixed line product that consists of a cordless home phone and a portable tablet device.
The majority of keyboard accessories for Apple's iPad are either attached to a case or folio, or are simply stand alone Bluetooth keyboards. Logitech's Tablet Keyboard for iPad is a little different.
Google's recently unveiled Nexus 7 tablet has thrown a giant spanner into the tablet world. Starting at $249 in Australia, it aims to infiltrate the lower end of the market by providing an affordable device with the latest specifications. Is Toshiba'...
Australian manufacturer and retailer Kogan calls its Agora 10in Android tablet the "best value tablet PC in the world". While there is no doubting its competitive price tag, using the Kogan Agora is largely a frustrating and sluggish experience that ...
Google has unveiled its own-branded Android tablet, the ASUS-manufactured Google Nexus 7.
The Acer Iconia Tab A510's bland design won't turn any heads but its impressive battery life and solid performance makes it a viable, if overpriced Android tablet.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 offers a couple of new features but appears to be a very similar device to its predecessor.
Toshiba's Android tablets haven't exactly been well received, so the company appears to have gone back to the drawing board. The end result is the Tablet AT330, the biggest Android tablet on the market with a whopping 13.3in touchscreen.
The Acer Iconia Tab A700's killer feature is an impressive 10.1in screen with a resolution of 1920x1200, significantly higher than almost every other Android tablet on the market.
The ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity will launch in Australia in early July, boasting an improved screen, a better front-facing camera and a new back plate design.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistTAS
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCBusiness Specialist - Data ManagementNSW
- FTCapacity ManagerACT
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTHelp Desk/ Desktop SupportSA
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTDeveloper - Python, Ruby, or PerlQLD
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Java Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Process Specialist | ProcurementVIC
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Software & Hardware Support position.VIC
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW