As one new tablet PC announcement after another surfaces these days, you may be asking yourself, "What does a tablet give me that I don't already get out of my computer or smartphone?"
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Toshiba joined the likes of Samsung and Motorola and unveiled a 10.1-inch Android Honeycomb tablet at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Arriving sometime in the first half of 2011,Toshiba's unnamed tablet focuses on media capabilities, all push...
The Google Android-based Motorola Mobility Xoom tablet will start at about $600 for a Wi-Fi only version – a price that should be much more competitive with Apple iPad pricing than was initially thought.
Take Android, Honeycomb, a 9.4-inch slate, and Sony's PlayStation brand, and what do you get? Why a Playstation Certified gaming tablet, what else!
Just as tablets with dual-core processors start to hit shelves, chip makers are now shipping samples of quad-core chips that could make the devices even faster.
Ah, remember just six months ago, when we were anticipating super fast dual-core mobile processors? Well Nvidia and Qualcomm have been moving along quickly -- on Tuesday Nvidia not only announced, but demonstrated, its new quad-core mobile processor ...
Smartphone makers, not personal computer firms, are best positioned to make tablet PCs because of close links between external design and operating systems, a researcher in Taiwan said on Wednesday.
I got a close up look at the new HTC Flyer tablet at an HTC event here at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Motorola on Tuesday said that HTC, Sony Ericsson, Pantech and Sharp plan to use the enterprise mobile device management software from Three Laws of Mobility, a company Motorola announced this week that it had acquired.
Toshiba will launch its upcoming tablet computer in Europe and the Middle East in addition to North America, it said Tuesday.
It has only recently been formally introduced, but the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 was almost a foregone conclusion. Even as more manageable 7-inch tablets have made headlines in the past months, including the first Galaxy Tab, manufacturers have had App...
Perhaps you've seen that a number of major vendors announced plans to introduce a tablet PC of some sort at CES. No, the 2011 CES. Yes, you are correct that those same vendors announced tablet plans at last year's CES and nothing ever materialised, b...
Intel put on a brave face Monday at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, insisting that there is continued strong support from it and many companies for MeeGo, the open source software platform that Nokia last week said it would abandon in favor of Mi...
Research In Motion (RIM) announced plans for two new versions of its PlayBook tablet at the World Mobile Congress on Monday -- although it hasn't even begun selling the two models it has already announced. PlayBooks for LTE (Long-Term Evolution) and ...
Thanks to a global arrangement with Samsung, Vodafone will be the exclusive seller of the flagship Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- FTOracle WebLogic Administrator- Banking backgroundOther
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCData AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- FTSenior IT Project Manager - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTTransport Capacity Planner - Telecom domainVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT