Intel expects tablets running its power-efficient chip code-named Oak Trail to become available next month, the company said on Friday.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Some Android tablets have unique features that set the devices apart from Apple's iPad 2. Toshiba is offering its Tablet with a replaceable battery option, which users can buy for US$89. Keyboards for Motorola's Xoom and Samsung's Galaxy Tab are avai...
Asus will continue to build Window 7 tablets, calling Microsoft's OS a worthy competitor to the Apple iPad and the army of Android tablets on the market. An Asus official told TechRadar that the company gets a lot of inquiries from the consumer and b...
Hewlett-Packard is giving developers early access to the webOS 3.0 SDK (Software Development Kit), hoping that they will start working on applications for the company's upcoming TouchPad tablet, the company said in a blog post on Wednesday.
A year after its initial release, the iPad tablet has made Apple the undisputed leader in the tablet space and created a whole new market niche, but strong competition is emerging, a prominent Apple iOS application developer said on Wednesday afterno...
According to analyst firm Garner, tablet sales will be in part responsible for 5.6 per cent growth in global IT spending this year. According to Garner, IT spending should hit US$3.6 trillion this year, up 5.6 per cent from last year.
One of the founding fathers of the original IBM PC, Mark Dean, says competition in the smartphone and tablet markets today is as wild as the early microcomputer battles between Apple, Commodore and IBM almost three decades ago.
Woe is the rival company that predicts failure Apple and its products, particularly the iPad.
Can you bring your iPad to work? Or will you get in big trouble? With a nod to David Letterman's Top Ten list Signs You've Purchased a Bad iPhone, here are our signs that grease the wheels for iPads to roll into the enterprise.
With tablets invading the enterprise, IT departments are facing new challenges around controlling mobile connectivity expenses.
In an event in Sydney today, Acer unveiled its iPad 2 competitor: the Iconia A500 Android tablet. It's set to hit Australian retailers in mid-April.
Semiconductor companies in Taiwan plan to hire thousands of new employees on the island this year to meet the fast-growing global consumer demand for smartphones and tablet PCs.
Chinese PC maker Lenovo said it launched its first tablet computer, the LePad, in China on Monday, marking the company's entrance into one of the hottest emerging areas of the gadget sector.
Asustek Computer will hold production of netbooks at last year's levels as sales of tablets eat into the market for portable PCs, a company product specialist said on Friday.
Google will not release the source code for Honeycomb, the version of its Android mobile OS optimized for tablets, until it completes work to make the software better for smartphones and other devices, the company said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - POS/DesktopOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- FTAdministration Support/CoordinationOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- FTRPA Tech LeadVIC
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTCloud Engineer | AzureOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, SCCMOther