In the opening keynote at the Intel Developer Forum today, Intel showed off wearable tech, Internet of Things boards, wireless charging, and it introduced the 2015 version of the Core processor, codenamed Skylake.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Intel calls Dell's new Venue 8 7000 the world's thinnest tablet, and there's a lot to like about its paper-thin design and its 3D-sensing camera that is for more than just selfies.
Over the years, Intel has consistently brought to market low-power CPUs for use in thin and lightweight laptops, and with each new CPU the power requirement has gone down. This trend continues with Intel’s Core M CPU (previously codenamed Broadwell-Y...
Sony’s has spent the last six months honing the designs and performance of its Xperia smartphones and tablets. The company’s Z3 range, which was announced at the IFA tradeshow in Berlin, proves thinner, lighter, more durable and better equipped than ...
Acer's latest low-cost 8-inch tablets come in both Android and Windows flavors.
The 10.5in Tab S will be available from $47 for 2.5GB of data per month over a two year contract. However, contracting the tablet on a $52 per month plan results in a monthly data allowance of 4GB -- that’s almost double for just $5 more.
Using a tablet to make a phone call may sound unorthodox. But in Asia's emerging markets, vendors are increasingly shipping 7-inch tablets with voice call functions, according to research firm IDC.
Sales of tablets bucked a three year growth trend by declining 28 per cent during the first half of 2014. The sales downturn was revealed by research firm Telsyte, which also noted Android tablets outsold Apple's iPad for the first time.
While customers can pre-order the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 now from Microsoft's Store, the latest version of Microsoft's slate device will be available to buy from Australian retail stores from 28 August. The outlets included are JB Hi-Fi and Harvey N...
Apple and Samsung are calling it quits on years of litigation in Australia. The legal strife started almost three years ago when Apple obtained an injunction against the sale of Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Toshiba’s Encore 2 gives the veteran PC maker a bigger Windows 8.1-based tablet to take to the Aussie market, with the new model sporting a 10.1in screen as opposed to the 8in screen of the original Encore. But the new model seems to makes some compr...
SBS broke a number of its streaming service records by going all out with its Web and mobile video coverage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Aldi is selling a 7in Android tablet designed for children for today only.
Teachers will be able to can create, edit, manage and share course materials with their students directly from Apple’s iPad following an update to its iTunes U software.
Asus is working with Australian telcos to re-enter the local smartphone market by next year. The Taiwanese company plans on bringing its ZenFone range to Australian carriers and retailers, while also increasing its range of Intel-powered tablets and ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI/DWOther
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTSAP FICO ConsultantOther
- FTSAP BW/BI DeveloperVIC
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTTest Analyst (Automation)ACT
- FTWindows Rollout / Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- FTETL & SQL Data AnalystOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneVIC
- FTHead of Development - SaaS ProductNSW
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Network Consultant / Junior ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business Objects DeveloperACT
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- FTNon - Functional Test LeadOther
- FTCyber/Forensic Security AnalystACT
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerOther
- CCIP Network EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTScrum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- FTSolution DesignerOther