Accessory vendor Logitech on Thursday announced the company’s latest entry in the iPad-keyboard market, the $130 Solar Keyboard Folio for second- and third-generation iPads.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Apple is facing accusations that its adverts for the new iPad's 4G capabilities in the UK are misleading. This follows similar accusations in Australia, where the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) took Apple to the Court for viola...
There was plenty of excitement earlier this year over the news that a fully open tablet was in the works, and late last week some new revelations were made about the device that are sure to step up the anticipation even more.
When Apple's third-generation iPad (Macworld rated 4.5 out of 5 mice) was released in March, the company kept the iPad 2 (Macworld rated 4.5 out of 5 mice) as a more affordable option. It turns out, however, that the iPad 2 sold prior to March 16 and...
When Apple CEO Tim Cook dissed the whole idea of hybrid mobile computers, he may have been showing his hand.
Apple chief executive Tim Cook would rather settle lawsuits than fight them in court, but he isn't about to let the world take a free ride on his company's smarts.
A new book reveals a fresh insight into Steve Jobs' mind, and how his obsession with simplicity drove Apple to success.
The iPad isn't just big business--it's also becoming the technological equivalent of a gateway drug into the wider universe of Apple products, helping the company extend its customer base to new audiences.
As your iPad gets more and more business use, be sure to have these apps to get the most office productivity possible
I must have terrible taste in gadgets, because Apple executives keep slamming ideas that I like.
Apple's new iPad model which went on sale last month, providing at least a couple weeks of sales before the quarter drew to a close, is likely to feature in Apple's Financial Results conference call later today.
A company that developed touch-screen technology for video displays in the 1990s has sued Apple, claiming that the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPad nano, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air infringe on its patents.
Corporate finance fans have a lot to look forward to on Wednesday (morning AEST), as Apple plans to unleash its financial results for the company’s second fiscal quarter of 2012.
Your tablet is a homebody. And you love it more than any other tech gizmo in the house.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0's low price coupled with its numerous features give it a clear advantage over leading value tablet competitors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystWA
- FTAsst. Director - Claim AnalysisACT
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- CCSolution Designer with PEGA experience- TelcoVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- CCSAP ISU Device Management ConsultantVIC
- FTTelecommunications Installation ManagerSA
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- CCSenior Change ManagerQLD
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Reporting DeveloperSA
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- FTTester AnalystACT
- FTSystems Engineer | MSP backgroundVIC
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- FTSolution Architect (Voice/DATA/Network)SA
- CCSCCM ConsultantACT
- FTService Desk - Level 1 SupportVIC
- FTTechnical LeadVIC