The Google tablet's advantages in flexibility, usability, and form factor might make you ditch your iPad
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Google's Android 4.1 Jelly Bean release is chock full of sweet features. Perhaps the most attention-grabbing addition of all, though, is a scrumptious little thing called Voice Search.
Few things can make you feel clumsier faster than trying to write or draw with your finger on a tablet screen. You quickly realize that tablets weren't designed to receive finger-based instructions any more precise than scrolling, swiping, or clickin...
Last night Apple aired a new 31-second television “All on iPad” advertisement during the Olympic TV coverage. The ad is similar to the “Do It All” released in June for the third-generation iPad.
One of the world’s largest computer manufacturers, Acer, has attacked Microsoft’s plans to launch its own tablet in October, claiming that the move will be ‘negative for the worldwide ecosystem’ in computing.
ASUS has cited "past experiences" with its Transformer Prime tablet as a reason it will not sell its latest flagship Android tablet -- the Transformer Pad Infinity -- without a keyboard dock in Australia.
The fracas between Apple Google has claimed yet another casualty: When iOS 6 ships this fall, the mobile operating system will for the first time not include a built-in YouTube client.
Samsung's planning a tablet splash at the end of August. It's expected to introduce a refresh of its five-inch Galaxy Note "phoblet " and an update of its 10-inch Note tablet.
Samsung has announced its Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet will be released globally this month.
Australian online deal site Catch of the Day has decided the 7in Dell Streak Android tablet is still worthy of some attention.
Samsung Electronics will start shipping the Galaxy Note 10.1 later this month, with a 1.4GHz quad-core processor and a software feature from the Galaxy S III.
Apple is forever accusing other companies of stealing its ideas and designs but in its current case against Samsung its South Korean rival submitted evidence that Apple watches and even wants to replicate what competitors are doing.
Give him enough time, and Peter Tamte will tell you exactly what's wrong with note-taking apps for the iPad: They're walled off from other apps, making it hard to turn your notes into tasks and to-dos. They're overly reliant on cloud storage and sync...
A new 4G BlackBerry PlayBook will go on sale next week, a year after Research In Motion introduced its first tablet. The updated 7-inch PlayBook will include 4G connectivity and 32GB of storage, but RIM has yet to name a price or a U.S. availability ...
RIM's BlackBerry PlayBook tablet now comes with LTE cellular connectivity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceSA
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceOther
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPBusiness Program Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - ComplianceNSW
- CCDatabase Administrator - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst (Night Shift)Other
- CCICT Lead / Senior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTTECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE LEADOther
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneVIC
- TPSenior Desktop AdministratorNSW