Skype on Tuesday announced that it added the ability to send and receive photos in the new version 4.1 of its iPhone and iPad apps. According to the Skype blog, Photo Sharing for iOS was "a frequently requested feature."
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Apple’s iPad mini supply volume will reach an estimated four million units per month from September, in the lead up to the Christmas period, according to new reports.
Google could sell between six million and eight million of its $199 Nexus 7 tablets by year's end, according to a new estimate.
Asus has announced that it is rolling out for its Transformer Pad 300 tablet updating it to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
The iPad mini and Apple television set are now in production at Foxconn factories, Jefferies analyst Peter Misek believes.
I really thought the whole stylus idea had been consigned to the same storage closet as Zip drives and dial-up modems, but Samsung doggedly stuck with it in the Galaxy Note 10.1, an ambitious new design that attempts to compete with the iPad on its o...
Acer does plan to produce Windows RT devices at some point, according to a company spokesperson.
Gift cards and wish lists are coming to the Google Play store, according to the Android Police website, whose hackers uncovered code supporting the features in a new update of the store’s application package.
Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet is now available at major national retailers starting at $500. So far, reviews of the new Samsung slate have been mixed. Critics such as PCWorld’s Melissa Perenson call the Note 10.1 a “solid performer with wide-...
Samsung Australia will open its first official retail store in Australia this month in Sydney, following an invitation sent to the media this morning for an "exclusive preview".
The rumour regarding an iPad mini with a 7in display gained further credibility today with the first genuine-looking photographs of an internal component. In this case the internal dock connector lead. It looks like it may really happen.
Looking to get in on the booming mobile market, social network Pinterest has unveiled mobile apps for its pinboard service.
Hoping to inspire tablet users to create more content with their devices, Samsung introduced a stylus-based tablet, called the Galaxy Note 10.1, which the company touts as more interactive than the market-leading Apple iPad.
HTML5 has won the war with Adobe Flash for mobile devices. As of today, Flash for Android devices won’t available to download anymore from the Google Play store and the company said it has stopped development of Flash for mobile devices.
As the chatter about an iPad Mini reaches a crescendo, new reports suggest that the tablet will look more like an oversized iPod Touch than a smaller iPad.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- FTGraphic Designer (Print + Digital)Other
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- CCSharePoint SpecialistNSW
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCMicrosoft (Sharepoint) Specialist-Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCTest Automation AnalystACT
- FTC# & ASP.Net / Web Front End DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCPortfolio AdvisorACT
- FTManager, Cyber SecurityOther
- FTSenior C Developer - Hardcore Developer!Other
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- FTSenior Java Developer, FX, Low Latency, Pricing, TradingOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution LeadWA
- FTSales ExecutiveOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC