It's a basic Windows tablet, but the detachable keyboard lets you be productive at will.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Chinese technology giant, Huawei, has made its first foray into the premium tablet/laptop market with the launch of its first 2-in-1 device, the MateBook.
A spring Apple event is reportedly in the works, though details aren't yet confirmed.
The saving grace for the declining tablet market is detachable devices, also called 2-in-1s, that can serve as both a laptop and a separate slate-style tablet.
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Panasonic's new rugged Windows tablets support Core i5 chips and Windows 8.
Reports are suggesting that Apple will hold a March 2016 event to launch Watch 2, iPhone 6c and iPad Pro
Google's Pixel C crew also explained why some add-ons didn't make the cut, like double-tap to wake and always listening 'OK Google' support.
Whenever Apple releases a new product, you can always count on the folks at iFixit to get one and tear it down.
For now, Pro owners are advised to force restart their tablets to unfreeze them.
Apple CEO Tim Cook has again rejected the idea of following in the footsteps of rival Microsoft and building a laptop that runs Apple's iOS.
iPad Pro could get USB 3.0 data transfer speeds with forthcoming adapters.
Apple's CEO has high hopes for the new 12.9-inch tablet, even if it cannibalizes existing iPads and MacBooks.
Competition between Apple and Microsoft is intensifying as the two companies ready the release of flagship tablets in Australia ahead of the busy Christmas period.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk - Level 1 SupportVIC
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- FTSystem Analyst - IntegrationQLD
- FTSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTAudio Visual / Video Solution Architect | $100 p/hrVIC
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)VIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- FTPHP Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Specialist - Data ManagementNSW
- FTApplication Support Lead - Health ApplicationsNSW
- CCA/V OfficerNSW
- FTSenior BI AnalystQLD
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Wealth Advice/SuperannuationNSW
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD