In April 2010, Apple introduced the first-generation iPad, which came with automatic orientation, web browsing, and access to email.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
iFixit finds that the iPad Air is basically back. It just got a new name.
Apple would be smart to make good on speculation about new iPad screen sizes, but don't expect the recent slump in tablet sales to end, analysts said.
Samsung's newest premium tablet, the Galaxy Tab S3, brings an all-glass back, HDR support, and an S Pen.
iOS on the iPad isn't all it could be—here are a few ideas on how to fix it.
We go hands-on with Lenovo's three add-on hardware modules for the ThinkPad X1 Tablet, and find that they just don't live up to the thoughtful design of the tablet itself.
CIO.com's Sarah White explores Huawei's most recent tablet design to see how it competes in this growing market of Windows 10 hybrids.
Some 9.7-inch iPad Pro units are showing "Error 56" when updated to iOS 9.3.2, rendering the device unusable. Apple will need to issue an update.
A new report from IDC tracks the tablet's ongoing decline, while detachable tablets like Microsoft's Surface rise in popularity. Now smartphone vendors are getting into the act, applying their mobile acumen to compete with PC vendors.
One wouldn't typically imagine liquid cooling in a tablet, but Acer has pulled it off with its latest Switch Alpha 12.
The 9.7-inch iPad Pro overtakes Microsoft’s Surface Pro 4 in color accuracy and sets records for screen reflectance.
Surface Pro 4 vs. iPad Pro vs. Galaxy TabPro S vs. Pixel C: Fight!
Apple is taking a shot at Windows PCs with its new 9.7-inch iPad Pro tablet, calling it the "ultimate PC replacement."
Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a gue...
Starting at $199, this tablet shows that Android has arrived in the corporate world. The Tab3 10 for Business is built to take a full day at the office, with sturdy construction and the enhanced security and manageability of Android for Work.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- CCEngineering information specialistNSW
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANEWA
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANENSW
- FTContract Specialist (Newcastle)Other
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEWA
- FTSolution LeadWA
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops ConsultantQLD
- CCAgile Delivery SpecialistACT
- CCTechnical Solution Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Online/Website application developmentOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager Staff AugmentationOther
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperVIC
- FTDevOps ManagerOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTIntegration DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FT.Net DeveloperSA
- FTPerformance TesterSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- FTL&D Consultant - Wealth ManagementOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - CanberraOther
- FTProject Coordinator -Finance, budgets, forecasts, policyOther