Samsung’s new Galaxy Tab Active3 is a work-centric ruggedised tablet suitable for a broad range of uses.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
The new Device Dashboard will be accessible from the navigation bar of selected Fire tablets.
Asus has announced its updated ZenBook and ExpertBook range of laptops are coming to Australia and – with the exception of one product – will bring Intel’s recently unveiled Tiger Lake 11th-gen processors with them.
Audible Plus will give subscribers the run of more than 68,000 hours of Audible content, including audiobooks, podcasts and Audible Originals.
If you've been waiting for Apple to finally announce a new iPhone that doesn't cost more than $1000 to own, this week bears good tidings in the form of the 2020 iPhone SE.
The new iPad Pro brings a speedier chip, better microphones, and a new camera array, but early reviewers find little actual reason to upgrade if you already have one.
New MacBook Air brings a new 10th-gen Intel processor, twice as much storage, and the new Magic Keyboard.
The new iPad Pro may look a lot like its predecessor, but it brings a ton of changes to Apple's tablet.
Brydge’s iPad accessory has grown by two sizes ahead of this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Microsoft have shown off the long-rumored dual-screen Surface Neo.
It's hard to do something different with Android tablets but you can't say Lenovo aren't trying.
In a bid to cater to both ends of the market, Samsung has launched two new Android tablets for Australian consumers.
The early reviews for Apple's new iPad mini are in, and there are no surprises: it's an iPad mini 4 with a better processor.
In what is presumably a bid to avoid being buried by bigger news, Samsung has announced the Galaxy Tab S5e a few days ahead of their Unpacked press conference.
Alcatel has launched the Telstra Essential 8" tab, an affordable tablet for families.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 2 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 3 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung’s tough work tablet
- Touch-enabled dashboard for smart devices coming to Amazon Fire tablets
- Asus’s new ZenBook laptop range pack in new 11th-gen Intel Tiger Lake processors
- Audible unveils a $7.95 all-you-can-listen Audible Plus plan
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies