The new iPad Pro brings a speedier chip, better microphones, and a new camera array, but early reviewers find little actual reason to upgrade if you already have one.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
New MacBook Air brings a new 10th-gen Intel processor, twice as much storage, and the new Magic Keyboard.
The new iPad Pro may look a lot like its predecessor, but it brings a ton of changes to Apple's tablet.
Brydge’s iPad accessory has grown by two sizes ahead of this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Microsoft have shown off the long-rumored dual-screen Surface Neo.
It's hard to do something different with Android tablets but you can't say Lenovo aren't trying.
In a bid to cater to both ends of the market, Samsung has launched two new Android tablets for Australian consumers.
The early reviews for Apple's new iPad mini are in, and there are no surprises: it's an iPad mini 4 with a better processor.
In what is presumably a bid to avoid being buried by bigger news, Samsung has announced the Galaxy Tab S5e a few days ahead of their Unpacked press conference.
Alcatel has launched the Telstra Essential 8" tab, an affordable tablet for families.
Panasonic has announced the launch of its next-generation Toughbook FZ-T1 handheld device.
Much like the tablet market as a whole, the iPad Pro had started to feel a little dull. But that changes with the new iPad.
Samsung have unveiled their latest competitor to Microsoft's Surface hardware, the Galaxy Book 2.
Apple has officially begun hyping up its next hardware event, due to take place in New York on the 30th of October.
[Updated] Brydge are making a keyboard for the Google Pixel Slate but unsure when it'll arrive in Australia
Brydge has officially joined the Made for Google program, announcing a new G-Type keyboard for the newly-announced Google Pixel Slate.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 2020 iPad Pro review roundup: No reason to rush to upgrade
- Apple's new MacBook Air packs a better keyboard and a dramatically lower price
- 5 ways the new iPad Pro changes everything about Apple’s vision for the tablet
- Brydge introduce new iPadOS options with the Brydge Pro+ and trackpad
- Microsoft give us a first look at the Surface Neo
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies