Samsung's Galaxy Note 10.1 offers significant ease-of-use improvements, plus pen computing the iPad can't match
Tablets & eBook readers - Features
Google Currents, the free news-reading app for iPhone and iPad, is elegant and useful. But the app from Google suffers from a perplexing failure to integrate more fully with Google’s RSS-reading service.
The Google Nexus 7 tablet was launched to much anticipation earlier this year. Since the original Nexus phone, Google has held this range of devices up as a showcase of the Android OS potential.
Google's Nexus 7 is one of the best Android tablets on the market. If you're looking to buy a tablet and are considering the Nexus 7, here's six reasons why we think you'll love it.
We put the latest tablets through the benchmarking ringer--as well as through PCWorld's own tests of battery life and recharge--to see how they compare to Apple's third-generation iPad and iPad 2.
The Nexus 7 seems to be taking off among consumers, but the real game-changer is Android 4.1, known as Jelly Bean.
Samsung's Galaxy Note 10.1 Android tablet hasn't officially been released yet and there's no Australian details to speak of. However, if you're an Aussie desperate to get your hands on Samsung's latest Android tablet, there are a few ways to do so.
Can the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and its S-Pen stylus offer a valid alternative to the Apple iPad? Let's find out.
Announcements and speculation about upcoming Windows 8 tablets are coming in fast. Lenovo recently announced the Windows 8-based ThinkPad Tablet 2, following companies such as Asus, Fujitsu, Hewlett-Packard and Samsung into the Windows 8 fray.
Apple's legal battle with Samsung currently under way in federal district court in California has yielded a treasure trove of inside scoops about iPhone and iPad prototypes and future devices that may soon be on store shelves.
Google's 7in Nexus 7 is one of the best Android tablets on the market, but does this mean it comes without flaws? Certainly not. If you're in the market for a tablet and you're considering the Nexus 7, here's six things you should be wary of.
Microsoft's new tablets will arrive in two versions. Which is right for you?
I bought the first iPad and it has been my casual-use device ever since. I take it on my backpacking adventures, on business trips, heck, I even take it to bed (much to the dismay of my better half) to read news, beam favorite shows to the Apple TV o...
Paper, created by design studio Fiftythree, may be one of my favorite drawing apps ever to grace the iPad. If I didn’t put so much trust in reality, I would’ve sworn that the company found some way to magically turn its supply of charcoal, watercolor...
We unbox Google's Nexus 7 Android tablet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- FTDevelopers (VB.Net/C#.Net)SA
- FTiMIS Engineer / DBAOther
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCMicrosoft Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTIBC Technical Specialist/ Project CoordinatorOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTDigital Project ManagerWA
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Manager- Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering backgrndOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTApplication Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCHelpdesk Support roleNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BillPayOther
- TPSAP Process ControlQLD