Apple is set to launch its much anticipated iPad mini this week. Here is a list of 11 features we'd like to see in the iPad mini.
Tablets & eBook readers - Features
The furor over the iPhone 5's launch has started to die down, but the rumor mill can only be sated temporarily. Whispers have been swelling that Apple plans to introduce a smaller iPad--an iPad mini, they say--with a 7.85-inch screen. And now that sp...
Following on the heels of the massive update that was iOS 5, iOS 6 might seem like merely a modest update. But that doesn't make it insignificant by any means: A key app has received a substantial overhaul in this latest update, Apple has added an in...
Apple has officially released iOS 6, the latest update to the mobile OS that powers the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Michael deAgonia details what's new, what's changed and what still needs work.
iOS 6 brings some changes to its three on-board stores: the iOS App Store, the iTunes Store and iBookstore. These changes don’t change functionality as much as they improve navigation and usability. The result is a more pleasant shopping experience i...
Your favorite virtual assistant now knows a lot more than it ever did before. Beyond merely knowing answers to more kinds of questions, Siri in iOS 6 gains new functionality, simplifies some common tasks, and provides more useful results, too. And, f...
When Apple first unveiled the iPhone in 2007, the company partnered with Google to deliver maps and directions for its users. Five years later, Apple is for the first time providing its own mapping solution.
iOS 6 arrives today, and eager users everywhere are getting ready to upgrade their devices. If you’re concerned about the upgrade process, or simply want to know all your setup options before making the big switch, let us help you upgrade your iPhone...
When Windows 8 finally comes out in October, there will be many new types of notebooks on the market that will be able to take advantage of the new operating system's touch features. There will be plenty of notebook styles to choose from, and we're s...
Microsoft is the latest to try and take on the Apple juggernaut with the Surface, a tablet that aims to compete with the iPad in the consumer space, as well as offer a solution to business and corporate users.
So your company just snapped up your aging BlackBerry and handed you an Android phone. Or you got fed up with Apple (it happens) and decided to switch platforms.
Too many devices these days suffer from Yet Another Android Tablet Syndrome: They're okay but unremarkable -- and in a sea of similar-looking slates, they end up blending into the pack and drowning in obscurity.
We've managed to get our hands on a review unit of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. Does the S-Pen make it worthwhile? Let's check it out.
We unbox the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Android tablet
With the release of Samsung's Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi tablet the venerable stylus takes center stage setting this innovative slate apart from the tablet masses.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantWA
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- FTCloud Engineer - AWSOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW