With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
Tablets & eBook readers - Features
Here’s what Huawei brought to this year’s Mobile World Congress.
Android finally has a true iPad Pro competitor, but is there a market for it?
Huawei released the Matebook, the latest 12-inch hybrid tablet aimed at changing the way you perform daily computing tasks. However, this device is bigger on looks than it is on brains.
A group of business users and iPad Pro power users look back on their time with Apple's tablet and share favorite features, as well as the shortcomings that drive them mad.
These days, picking an iPad can be tricky, but Jason Snell has used them all and has great advice on which model is right for you.
Google's new tablet isn't a Nexus, and it's ready for serious work. But will that keyboard suffice?
Many features are missing from Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S2. This year’s model has a smaller screen, a lesser resolution and packs fewer pixels into each inch. It can’t be used as a remote control as it has no IR blaster, and night photos are likely to s...
Emerging amidst rumours Sony will be pulling out of the smartphone space is the Xperia Z4 Tablet. The powerful, thin and light slate is the best assertion yet the company is not exiting anything anytime soon.
Our Back to Business guide features a selection of products from our sponsors and editors, and gives you some useful pointers on the gear that can help you be more productive. It includes essentials for the office, stuff for executives, mobile gear t...
Born from Google and HTC is the Nexus 9, a tablet that borrows strengths from both sides of its family. A high resolution screen flanked by loud speakers is inherited from HTC’s genealogy, while its sweet operating system and its design come from Goo...
It's that time of year again when most of us fret over what to buy for our loved ones. Fear not, though, for our Christmas Gift Guide can set you in the right direction, no matter what your budget.
Apple’s iPad Mini 3 scored an upgrade last week with the addition of Touch ID. Head into an Optus, Vodafone or Telstra store and you’ll spot the new tablet on sale. Good Gear Guide has crunched the numbers on the plans from Australia’s three largest ...
Not enough noise is being made over the changes to Apple’s second generation iPad Air. The gold-standard in tablets has undergone an extreme internal makeover, and yet too few are batting an eye.
Apple’s second generation iPad Air and third-gen iPad Mini have gone on sale at Vodafone, Telstra and Optus. Good Gear Guide has crunched the numbers on the plans from Australia’s three largest telcos to find out which offers the best value for mone...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung announces a new ruggedised Tablet optimised for business users
- Samsung Introduces the New Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0
- Alcatel PLUS 12 Takes Portable Productivity to New Heights with First 2-In-1
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- CCConnections Manager - Australian TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer (Urgent)Other
- FTDevelops EngineerOther
- FTMedication Management Support - PermanentQLD
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTService Now Alfabet integration specialistOther
- CCCloud ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTIncident ManagerSA
- FTFull stack DeveloperNSW
- FTField EngineerOther
- CCLead Technical Specialist - NetApp Storage and BackupVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solution Architect - Network SecurityOther
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTL&D ConsultantOther
- CCJunior - Mid Level ServiceNow ArchitectQLD
- FTDesktop Engineer (Windows 10)Other
- FTSenior Network Engineer - JuniperWA
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSolutions Team LeadQLD
- FTSenior Test AnalystWA
- FTMultiple Angular ExpertACT