In 2020, not everyone can get away with using a tablet instead of a laptop - but some people can. If that’s you, here are some things to consider before you throw your money at Microsoft, Apple or Samsung.
Tablets & eBook readers - Features
Apple have finally given the iPad Air an overdue facelift but how much does the new tablet cost in Australia.
The iPad Pro’s Magic Keyboard is a revelation if you have been hoping for it. For some people it’ll be an over-complication when a laptop will do fine
I took an iPad Pro with me to cover this year’s CES. I couldn’t rely on Apple’s tablet for everything but I got surprisingly close.
Here are our picks for the best tablet accessories you can buy in 2019:
In an effort to find out, I spent a few weeks test-driving the latest iPad Pro to see if this idealistic concept lives up to the hype. Is iPadOS a revolution of the tablet experience or is it Apple’s equivalent of something like Samsung DeX?
This week's refreshes of the iPad mini, iPad Air, iMac, and AirPods left us hungry for something new.
Apple has unveiled the new iPad Pro, with slim bezels, no home button, Face ID, and a whole new philosophy.
With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
Here’s what Huawei brought to this year’s Mobile World Congress.
Android finally has a true iPad Pro competitor, but is there a market for it?
Huawei released the Matebook, the latest 12-inch hybrid tablet aimed at changing the way you perform daily computing tasks. However, this device is bigger on looks than it is on brains.
A group of business users and iPad Pro power users look back on their time with Apple's tablet and share favorite features, as well as the shortcomings that drive them mad.
These days, picking an iPad can be tricky, but Jason Snell has used them all and has great advice on which model is right for you.
Google's new tablet isn't a Nexus, and it's ready for serious work. But will that keyboard suffice?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 2 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 3 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung’s tough work tablet
- Touch-enabled dashboard for smart devices coming to Amazon Fire tablets
- Asus’s new ZenBook laptop range pack in new 11th-gen Intel Tiger Lake processors
- Audible unveils a $7.95 all-you-can-listen Audible Plus plan
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies