The iPad Pro’s Magic Keyboard is a revelation if you have been hoping for it. For some people it’ll be an over-complication when a laptop will do fine
Tablets & eBook readers - Features
If you've been waiting for Apple to finally announce a new iPhone that doesn't cost more than $1000 to own, this week bears good tidings in the form of the 2020 iPhone SE.
I took an iPad Pro with me to cover this year’s CES. I couldn’t rely on Apple’s tablet for everything but I got surprisingly close.
In 2019, not everyone can get away with using a tablet instead of a laptop - but some people can. If that’s you, here are some things to consider:
Here are our picks for the best tablet accessories you can buy in 2019:
In an effort to find out, I spent a few weeks test-driving the latest iPad Pro to see if this idealistic concept lives up to the hype. Is iPadOS a revolution of the tablet experience or is it Apple’s equivalent of something like Samsung DeX?
This week's refreshes of the iPad mini, iPad Air, iMac, and AirPods left us hungry for something new.
Apple has unveiled the new iPad Pro, with slim bezels, no home button, Face ID, and a whole new philosophy.
With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
Here’s what Huawei brought to this year’s Mobile World Congress.
Android finally has a true iPad Pro competitor, but is there a market for it?
Huawei released the Matebook, the latest 12-inch hybrid tablet aimed at changing the way you perform daily computing tasks. However, this device is bigger on looks than it is on brains.
A group of business users and iPad Pro power users look back on their time with Apple's tablet and share favorite features, as well as the shortcomings that drive them mad.
These days, picking an iPad can be tricky, but Jason Snell has used them all and has great advice on which model is right for you.
Google's new tablet isn't a Nexus, and it's ready for serious work. But will that keyboard suffice?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 2020 iPad Pro review roundup: No reason to rush to upgrade
- Apple's new MacBook Air packs a better keyboard and a dramatically lower price
- 5 ways the new iPad Pro changes everything about Apple’s vision for the tablet
- Brydge introduce new iPadOS options with the Brydge Pro+ and trackpad
- Microsoft give us a first look at the Surface Neo
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies