Alcatel has announced the launch of its first 2-in-1 connected tablet for Australia with the release of the PLUS 12.
Tablets & eBook readers
The Brydge aluminium 12.3 keyboard could well be the best companion for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Pro 4 as well as the new Surface Pro if you are constantly on the move and working out of the office. Compared to the other Surface keyboards out in the market today, the Brydge keyboard not only provides a stable foundation for the device but also other functional features as a great add-on.
In April 2010, Apple introduced the first-generation iPad, which came with automatic orientation, web browsing, and access to email.
iFixit finds that the iPad Air is basically back. It just got a new name.
Apple would be smart to make good on speculation about new iPad screen sizes, but don't expect the recent slump in tablet sales to end, analysts said.
Android finally has a true iPad Pro competitor, but is there a market for it?
Samsung's newest premium tablet, the Galaxy Tab S3, brings an all-glass back, HDR support, and an S Pen.
Smart cases for tablets always seem to sound much better than they are - especially when a keyboard in involved. The increased bulk and the requirement to keep them charged can be a pain.
We go hands-on with Lenovo's three add-on hardware modules for the ThinkPad X1 Tablet, and find that they just don't live up to the thoughtful design of the tablet itself.
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Our Editor's Choice tablet selections.
Good Gear Guide's top rated Android tablets.
Good Gear Guide's most popular Windows tablets.
MSI has always been intrigued by the relationship between technology and art and this can be seen in many of its previous releases. Now it has become the prime focus of its new MSIology, Tech Meets Aesthetic.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 2 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 3 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung’s tough work tablet
- Touch-enabled dashboard for smart devices coming to Amazon Fire tablets
- Asus’s new ZenBook laptop range pack in new 11th-gen Intel Tiger Lake processors
- Audible unveils a $7.95 all-you-can-listen Audible Plus plan
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies