With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
Tablets & eBook readers
Here’s what Huawei brought to this year’s Mobile World Congress.
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Today introduces the Galaxy Tab Active2, a new business-rugged tablet built for business through a customer-centric design inspired by professionals with the latest innovations from Samsung.
Samsung Electronics Australia has announced a new addition to the Galaxy tablet portfolio – the second generation Galaxy Tab A 8.0.
Alcatel has announced the launch of its first 2-in-1 connected tablet for Australia with the release of the PLUS 12.
The Brydge aluminium 12.3 keyboard could well be the best companion for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Pro 4 as well as the new Surface Pro if you are constantly on the move and working out of the office. Compared to the other Surface keyboards out in the market today, the Brydge keyboard not only provides a stable foundation for the device but also other functional features as a great add-on.
In April 2010, Apple introduced the first-generation iPad, which came with automatic orientation, web browsing, and access to email.
iFixit finds that the iPad Air is basically back. It just got a new name.
Apple would be smart to make good on speculation about new iPad screen sizes, but don't expect the recent slump in tablet sales to end, analysts said.
Samsung's newest premium tablet, the Galaxy Tab S3, brings an all-glass back, HDR support, and an S Pen.
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Our Editor's Choice tablet selections.
Good Gear Guide's top rated Android tablets.
Good Gear Guide's most popular Windows tablets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 2020 iPad Pro review roundup: No reason to rush to upgrade
- Apple's new MacBook Air packs a better keyboard and a dramatically lower price
- 5 ways the new iPad Pro changes everything about Apple’s vision for the tablet
- Brydge introduce new iPadOS options with the Brydge Pro+ and trackpad
- Microsoft give us a first look at the Surface Neo
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies