Alcatel have used this year's IFA to introduce their latest affordable 'family-friendly' tablet: the Alcatel 3T 8.
Tablets & eBook readers
Lenovo has released its latest generation of Android tablets, which includes the Lenovo Tab E7, Lenovo Tab E8, Lenovo Tab E10, the Lenovo Tab M10 and the Lenovo Tab P10.
While it’s not without its limitations (and expensive to boot), the final results here tally up to a product that’s often deceptively compelling but falls short of a must-have. At least, for the time being.
As previously teased, Microsoft have now officially announced the Surface Go.
If you’re looking for a solid foundation to build on and a place to start in the digital drawing space, Wacom’s latest offering is hard to beat.
To celebrate the consumer launch of the Surface Pro with 4G, Microsoft partnered with local DJ and music producer, Basenji, for a live music performance in a hot air balloon.
With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
Here’s what Huawei brought to this year’s Mobile World Congress.
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Today introduces the Galaxy Tab Active2, a new business-rugged tablet built for business through a customer-centric design inspired by professionals with the latest innovations from Samsung.
Samsung Electronics Australia has announced a new addition to the Galaxy tablet portfolio – the second generation Galaxy Tab A 8.0.
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Our Editor's Choice tablet selections.
Good Gear Guide's top rated Android tablets.
Good Gear Guide's most popular Windows tablets.
MSI has always been intrigued by the relationship between technology and art and this can be seen in many of its previous releases. Now it has become the prime focus of its new MSIology, Tech Meets Aesthetic.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 2 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 3 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung’s tough work tablet
- Touch-enabled dashboard for smart devices coming to Amazon Fire tablets
- Asus’s new ZenBook laptop range pack in new 11th-gen Intel Tiger Lake processors
- Audible unveils a $7.95 all-you-can-listen Audible Plus plan
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies