Apple has officially begun hyping up its next hardware event, due to take place in New York on the 30th of October.
Tablets & eBook readers
The Surface Go is the Goldilocks of convertible PCs. Even if it’s not very powerful and lacks legacy ports, it’s portable enough to draw your attention and cheap enough to open your wallet.
[Updated] Brydge are making a keyboard for the Google Pixel Slate but unsure when it'll arrive in Australia
Brydge has officially joined the Made for Google program, announcing a new G-Type keyboard for the newly-announced Google Pixel Slate.
Wacom has added the Cintiq Pro 24-inch display to their Cintiq Pro high-definition range.
Alcatel have used this year's IFA to introduce their latest affordable 'family-friendly' tablet: the Alcatel 3T 8.
Lenovo has released its latest generation of Android tablets, which includes the Lenovo Tab E7, Lenovo Tab E8, Lenovo Tab E10, the Lenovo Tab M10 and the Lenovo Tab P10.
While it’s not without its limitations (and expensive to boot), the final results here tally up to a product that’s often deceptively compelling but falls short of a must-have. At least, for the time being.
As previously teased, Microsoft have now officially announced the Surface Go.
If you’re looking for a solid foundation to build on and a place to start in the digital drawing space, Wacom’s latest offering is hard to beat.
To celebrate the consumer launch of the Surface Pro with 4G, Microsoft partnered with local DJ and music producer, Basenji, for a live music performance in a hot air balloon.
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Our Editor's Choice tablet selections.
Good Gear Guide's top rated Android tablets.
Good Gear Guide's most popular Windows tablets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 2020 iPad Pro review roundup: No reason to rush to upgrade
- Apple's new MacBook Air packs a better keyboard and a dramatically lower price
- 5 ways the new iPad Pro changes everything about Apple’s vision for the tablet
- Brydge introduce new iPadOS options with the Brydge Pro+ and trackpad
- Microsoft give us a first look at the Surface Neo
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies