Samsung is releasing the Galaxy Tab S7 FE in Australia, a mid-range tablet with 'fan favourite' features and 5G functionality.
Tablets & eBook readers
In 2020, not everyone can get away with using a tablet instead of a laptop - but some people can. If that’s you, here are some things to consider before you throw your money at Microsoft, Apple or Samsung.
Samsung’s new Galaxy Tab Active3 is a work-centric ruggedised tablet suitable for a broad range of uses.
The new Device Dashboard will be accessible from the navigation bar of selected Fire tablets.
Asus has announced its updated ZenBook and ExpertBook range of laptops are coming to Australia and – with the exception of one product – will bring Intel’s recently unveiled Tiger Lake 11th-gen processors with them.
Apple have finally given the iPad Air an overdue facelift but how much does the new tablet cost in Australia.
Audible Plus will give subscribers the run of more than 68,000 hours of Audible content, including audiobooks, podcasts and Audible Originals.
Two new Android slates try to muscle in on Apple’s deserved market dominance
Apple’s Magic Keyboard goes the extra mile but, if you’re looking to turn your tablet into a workhorse and don’t mind losing a few thrills in the process, the Brydge Pro+ is easy to recommend.
If you’re looking for a portable content consumption machine, there’s a good chance that Tab S6 Lite can fit the bill even if it lacks some of the premium flair found elsewhere.
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Our Editor's Choice tablet selections.
Good Gear Guide's top rated Android tablets.
Good Gear Guide's most popular Windows tablets.
Home security is tougher than ever; how gamers though professionals are meeting the new wave of home security threats
Security is a bigger concern than ever. The estimated global cost of cybercrime is $445 billion, and that is accelerating quickly. In Australia, research from comparison website, Savvy, found that there has been an 85 per cent YoY jump in online scams so far this year alone, for a total damage of $72 million.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Miofive 4K Dash Cam review: This friendly road watcher is ‘here for you!’
- 2 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 3 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 4 Asus TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A review: This 4K monitor plays nice with consoles
- 5 Firewalla Gold review: Powerful home network security in a tiny box
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung is releasing a mid-range Galaxy Tab with 5G in Australia
- Samsung’s tough work tablet
- Touch-enabled dashboard for smart devices coming to Amazon Fire tablets
- Asus’s new ZenBook laptop range pack in new 11th-gen Intel Tiger Lake processors
- Audible unveils a $7.95 all-you-can-listen Audible Plus plan
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies