Telstra customers can now access Australia’s newest sports streaming service, Kayo, by adding it to their home broadband or post-paid mobile account.
Kayo Sports is a new, multi-sport streaming service powered by Fox Sports Australia, ESPN and beIN Sports.
The Gfinity Elite Series Australia, presented by Alienware, returns for its second season of 2018 on Saturday 3rd of November.
Riot Games, in partnership with the AFL, have announced that tickets are now on sale for League of Legends: League of Origin.
Three Australian teams have progressed to the world finals of their respective codes following a weekend of OCE esports by Throwdown Esports.
MasterCard has announced a multi-year partnership with Riot Games to become the first global sponsor for League of Legends.
The eSports market is likely to surpass US$6 billion by the end of 2028 due to sizeable sponsorships, growing smartphone adoption, the introduction of virtual reality and ameliorating eSports infrastructure, according to a study by Fact.MR.
When the Huawei Watch 2 is launched with Vodafone in Australia on the 16th August, it will be the first 4G SIM-enabled smart watch available on the Australian market.
Twitter has announced that it will be launching a new always-on TV service that covers an array of programming, from live sports to breaking news, concerts, and fashion.
The Intel Extreme Masters tournament turns the small city of Katowice, Poland into the World Cup of e-sports every year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra customers can now add the Kayo app to their account
- Streaming service delivers over 50 sports live and on demand for Aussie fans
- Gfinity announce Elite Series Season 2 launch date
- League of Origin comes to Melbourne
- Aussie Esports teams progress to $1.25 million Throwndown Esports finals
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies