When the Huawei Watch 2 is launched with Vodafone in Australia on the 16th August, it will be the first 4G SIM-enabled smart watch available on the Australian market.
Twitter has announced that it will be launching a new always-on TV service that covers an array of programming, from live sports to breaking news, concerts, and fashion.
The Intel Extreme Masters tournament turns the small city of Katowice, Poland into the World Cup of e-sports every year.
The elegant dress watch appeal of the original Huawei Watch is gone, and in its place is a plasticky sports watch.
Micron is rushing to release the latest GDDR6 graphics memory by the end of the year, and eSports is a major driver behind the plans.
Viewers may soon see a big change coming in the way they experience the chills and thrills of live sports broadcasts. It'll customizable, interactive, and it will put them at the center of the experience.
How nice would it be to view sports events as if you were right in the middle of the action? Intel is betting consumers will embrace sports as part of its virtual reality future.
Intel clearly sees VR sports as a thing, as it's acquired its second company in the space, called Voke.
Big Data is a huge buzz word in the business world and why should it be any different in sport? Big Data is changing the rules of the game and is providing athletes with the winning edge.
Find out what are the top 5 features you should look out for when purchasing a gaming laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Launches Australia’s First 4G SIM Enabled Smart Watch
- Twitter swings for the streaming fences with new 24/7 live sports and news TV service
- Driven by eSports, Micron fast-tracks superfast GDDR6 graphics memory
- Inside Intel's bold plan to personalize live 3D sports broadcasts
- Intel chases sports viewing in VR with acquisition of Voke
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTHead of Development - SaaS ProductNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- TPProject Manager - Information ManagementVIC
- FTApplication SupportNSW
- FTJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTIT GraduateACT
- CCProgram / Project AnalystVIC
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FT.Net Developer - Multiple positions availableSA
- FTAdministration SupportOther
- FTFinance AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Minchinbury NSWOther
- CCService Delivery LeadQLD
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- FTExperienced Application DeveloperSA
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTIT TechnicianOther