Google has officially killed off the Google Now name, replacing it with a smarter, more personalized feed that aims to deliver only the most relevant information to your phone.
As the internet of things rapidly becomes the internet of everything, it is becoming clearer that humans will master these devices not through text or touch, but through our most natural and effective channel of communication: our voices.
Samsung is finally ready to roll out Bixby Voice on the Galaxy S8. Here's everything you need to know to get started.
Amazon is on the verge of disrupting the enterprise videoconferencing and unified communications markets dominated by Cisco and Avaya.
While Google Home and Amazon Alexa devices are manufactured by a single supplier, Microsoft appears to be using a PC-like strategy to create Cortana devices.
Windows 10 now has about 500 million users, but only a fraction of those have tried Cortana. This doesn't bode well for Microsoft's push into artificial intelligence.
The rumors were true, and it looks like the Echo Show will keep Amazon a step ahead of rival smart speakers.
Harman Kardon unveils the first images and description of Invoke, the first smart speaker to be powered by Microsoft's Cortana.
A leaked photo of what is purported to be an Echo with a built-in screen shows a device with a big screen, big bezels, and a giant speaker.
In a statement ahead of the Galaxy S8's April 21 launch, Samsung has said that Bixby Voice won't be supported in the U.S. until later in the spring.
You will soon be able to use Microsoft's Cortana voice assistant with the Raspberry Pi 3 and make cool devices that can accept voice commands.
In Xbox One's Creators Update, Cortana has received an upgrade, supporting some new tricks such as reminders and alarms. Here's what Cortana can and still can't do.
Vivint, Wink, and 11 other other brands add ‘OK Google’ to their vocabularies.
Google's voice-activated Assistant can finally read and interact with our text messages on our phones.
Top tips to finding the right security solution for your needs
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Goodbye Google Now, hello new feed that obsessively track your interests
- Amazon's Echo Show could disrupt enterprise-class unified communications
- Windows 10's 500 million users snub Cortana, impacting Microsoft's AI push
- Cortana's coming to your living room via HP, Intel partnerships
- Amazon's Echo Show marries Alexa's smarts with a touchscreen
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerceOther
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerWA
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java with DevOps)VIC
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- FTSolution Architect - PermanentQLD
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Delivery ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Workplace Assessment & InfrastructureQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- FTDocument ControllerSA
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- FTBusiness Process Improvement (Six Sigma Green / Black Belt)Other
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTPHP Developer (Moodle)SA
- FTProject Manager - Identity Management ProjectOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantQLD
- FTPHP Developer (Back-End Focus)QLD