Nuance Communications has announced that its signature software solution – Dragon – turned 20 this year.
Video & Audio
Apple's iTunes is joining Spotify in Microsoft's Windows Store.
The Playbase fits conveniently under your TV, but it’s not the best home theater speaker we’ve heard.
The Razer Blade Pro's THX certification applies only to its 4K IGZO screen and its headphone jack—but hey, it's still the first!
Anyone with a Plex Pass subscription can now get at their media libraries from Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive (personal) with Plex Cloud.
Hidden in the code for the latest version of the YouTube Kids app is a reference to Family Link, which would let parents block videos and change settings remotely.
We last reviewed Fetch TV’s main set-top box (second generation) two years ago. How things change in that time? Back then we primarily lamented the lack of built-in WiFi – something that would be unthinkable these days - but now the third-generation box (called the Mighty) has added it to the mix.
In ye olde days, the Fetch TV came as a chunky box which would only work with some routers under certain conditions over an ADSL connection. Picture quality was poor and so was the channel choice. Not anymore.
Sony's latest update to the PlayStation 4's system software adds high dynamic range support for older consoles.
The Bolt+ builds on the original Bolt, featuring six tuners and 3TB of onboard storage.
In the sometimes-iffy world of crowdfunding, getting your hands on a working prototype well in advance of the end of the campaign is the exception, not the rule. But I recently had an opportunity to see and hear Nuheara’s Bluetooth IQbuds, which have garnered more than US$620,000 during their Indiegogo campaign (against an initial goal of just US$50,000). There are no sure things, but if the crowdfunders end up with nothing more than prototypes like I listened to, they should be happy.
Pioneer's great-sounding, feature rich, Android-based player's only major drawbacks are its lack of MacOS support and its bulky size.
Foxtel is leveraging its relationship with Telstra in its most defensive move yet against a wave of video-on-demand services with the launch of bundled Foxtel, home phone and broadband plans.
Netflix will shake up the Australian video-on-demand market when it launches in March of 2015,
Only a decade or two ago, finding the right enterprise PC was a much more straightforward task.
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nuance celebrates 20 years of Dragon
- Apple's iTunes is coming to the Windows Store
- Razer’s updated Blade Pro is the first ever THX-certified laptop
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- Google eyes remote content controls for parents in YouTube Kids app
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTAPS 6 Scrum MasterACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++QLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- TPSystems ArchitectNSW
- FTLead Developer - AndroidNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCInternet Applications Developer - DevOpsNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCCyber Security Team/stream LeadVIC
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- TPProgram Delivery Manager - Health LISQLD
- FTIT Service Centre Senior Support OfficerVIC
- CCDatapower DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTSystems Co-ordinatorOther