Nuance Communications has announced that its signature software solution – Dragon – turned 20 this year.
Video & Audio
Apple's iTunes is joining Spotify in Microsoft's Windows Store.
The Playbase fits conveniently under your TV, but it’s not the best home theater speaker we’ve heard.
The Razer Blade Pro's THX certification applies only to its 4K IGZO screen and its headphone jack—but hey, it's still the first!
Anyone with a Plex Pass subscription can now get at their media libraries from Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive (personal) with Plex Cloud.
Hidden in the code for the latest version of the YouTube Kids app is a reference to Family Link, which would let parents block videos and change settings remotely.
We last reviewed Fetch TV’s main set-top box (second generation) two years ago. How things change in that time? Back then we primarily lamented the lack of built-in WiFi – something that would be unthinkable these days - but now the third-generation box (called the Mighty) has added it to the mix.
In ye olde days, the Fetch TV came as a chunky box which would only work with some routers under certain conditions over an ADSL connection. Picture quality was poor and so was the channel choice. Not anymore.
Sony's latest update to the PlayStation 4's system software adds high dynamic range support for older consoles.
The Bolt+ builds on the original Bolt, featuring six tuners and 3TB of onboard storage.
In the sometimes-iffy world of crowdfunding, getting your hands on a working prototype well in advance of the end of the campaign is the exception, not the rule. But I recently had an opportunity to see and hear Nuheara’s Bluetooth IQbuds, which have garnered more than US$620,000 during their Indiegogo campaign (against an initial goal of just US$50,000). There are no sure things, but if the crowdfunders end up with nothing more than prototypes like I listened to, they should be happy.
Pioneer's great-sounding, feature rich, Android-based player's only major drawbacks are its lack of MacOS support and its bulky size.
Foxtel is leveraging its relationship with Telstra in its most defensive move yet against a wave of video-on-demand services with the launch of bundled Foxtel, home phone and broadband plans.
Netflix will shake up the Australian video-on-demand market when it launches in March of 2015,
Equip yourself with these handpicked items to get back to business and back to uni. Check them out here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nuance celebrates 20 years of Dragon
- Apple's iTunes is coming to the Windows Store
- Razer’s updated Blade Pro is the first ever THX-certified laptop
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- Google eyes remote content controls for parents in YouTube Kids app
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTOracle SOA Integration ConsultantOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- TPAO6 IT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCAutomation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- TPDelivery ManagerACT
- TPLevel 1 HelpdeskQLD
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- CCSCCM Application PackagerQLD
- FTServices Delivery ManagerOther
- FTData AnalyticsSA
- CCCisco Test SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- TPSenior Software DeveloperSA
- TPJunior Business AnalystWA
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationVIC
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Front-End Developer (Urgent)Other
- CCX2 BPE Managers - TelcoVIC
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW