Apple's iTunes is joining Spotify in Microsoft's Windows Store.
Video & Audio
The Playbase fits conveniently under your TV, but it’s not the best home theater speaker we’ve heard.
The Razer Blade Pro's THX certification applies only to its 4K IGZO screen and its headphone jack—but hey, it's still the first!
Anyone with a Plex Pass subscription can now get at their media libraries from Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive (personal) with Plex Cloud.
Hidden in the code for the latest version of the YouTube Kids app is a reference to Family Link, which would let parents block videos and change settings remotely.
We last reviewed Fetch TV’s main set-top box (second generation) two years ago. How things change in that time? Back then we primarily lamented the lack of built-in WiFi – something that would be unthinkable these days - but now the third-generation box (called the Mighty) has added it to the mix.
In ye olde days, the Fetch TV came as a chunky box which would only work with some routers under certain conditions over an ADSL connection. Picture quality was poor and so was the channel choice. Not anymore.
Sony's latest update to the PlayStation 4's system software adds high dynamic range support for older consoles.
The Bolt+ builds on the original Bolt, featuring six tuners and 3TB of onboard storage.
In the sometimes-iffy world of crowdfunding, getting your hands on a working prototype well in advance of the end of the campaign is the exception, not the rule. But I recently had an opportunity to see and hear Nuheara’s Bluetooth IQbuds, which have garnered more than US$620,000 during their Indiegogo campaign (against an initial goal of just US$50,000). There are no sure things, but if the crowdfunders end up with nothing more than prototypes like I listened to, they should be happy.
Pioneer's great-sounding, feature rich, Android-based player's only major drawbacks are its lack of MacOS support and its bulky size.
Foxtel is leveraging its relationship with Telstra in its most defensive move yet against a wave of video-on-demand services with the launch of bundled Foxtel, home phone and broadband plans.
Netflix will shake up the Australian video-on-demand market when it launches in March of 2015,
Foxtel’s Play video-on-demand service is now available on Sony’s PlayStation 3, with the content provider pledging future support for the next-generation PlayStation 4.
Hisense designs premium products that are made for living in today’s world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iTunes is coming to the Windows Store
- Razer’s updated Blade Pro is the first ever THX-certified laptop
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- Google eyes remote content controls for parents in YouTube Kids app
- Sony's PlayStation 4 'Shingen' update adds HDR support to every PS4 console
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL) Midrange L3ACT
- TPStorage & VMware AdministratorQLD
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- FTApplications Support Team LeaderSA
- CCSenior DevOps Engineer - AtlassianVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - investment bankingVIC
- CCSAP Fiori Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSoftware and IT sales - $100K+ OTEQLD
- FTSenior Solution DesignerOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTUX DesignerOther
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTNetscout Integration EngineerOther
- FTSecurity AdvisorOther
- CCWintel Migration ArchitectNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTEvents Coordinator (Training & Engagement)Other
- FTHands-on Infrastructure IT ManagerOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level DevOps Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCAdministration Officer - SFIA ExperienceACT