A nasty change to the way Microsoft's "Get Windows 10" pop-up behaves seems designed to trick users into upgrading.
Operating Systems - Features
From Android Auto, to Stagefright, to BlackBerry entering the fold, we look back at the year in Android.
Lately I’ve been hearing the call of the Siren, luring me away from my camps at iOS and Android, towards the reimagined Windows 10 mobile.
The decades-long relationship between Apple and Microsoft is packed with ups and downs, but it also shaped the evolution of personal computing. The companies have again cozied up to one another, and this time they have a new endgame: enterprise.
Windows 10's faster update and upgrade tempo requires enterprises to discard habits acquired over decades, a painful change that can be managed.
With Device Guard and Credential Guard, Windows enjoys unprecedented protection from malware and advanced persistent threats
Finally, an operating system from Microsoft you can love.
Rejoice, Windows fans. Windows 10 is finally here and it's chock full of fancy new features like Cortana, Task View, windowed modern UI apps, and the return of the Start menu. But despite the excitement--and the free upgrade for Windows 7 and 8.1 use...
You've read the review, pored through the tips and how-tos, and have waited breathlessly for the day that you can download Windows 10.
Windows 10 is finally here, and Microsoft's latest, greatest operating system is chock full of tricks and tweaks that can enhance your experience--and tailor Windows to your personal needs. Here's a look at five of the most useful. (Pssst: Our massiv...
After the truly wretched Windows 8 and marginally less wretched Windows 8.1, Windows 10 comes as a breath of fresh air.
When Microsoft rolls out a new version of Windows, the company always likes to rearrange the furniture a little bit and put old features in new spots. If you're coming to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1, one such feature is the ability to mark a Wi-Fi co...
Did the PC market collapse because Windows 8 sucked, or did Windows 8 suck because Microsoft overcompensated for the PC market's collapse? It's a bit of a chicken-or-the-egg scenario, but one thing's certain: Windows 8 sucked.
One year and one week since the release of OS X Lion, Apple is back with Mountain Lion, also known as OS X 10.8.
Windows Vista never was particularly speedy in most people's eyes. Whether it deserved the reputation or not, the word on the street was that Vista was both slow and bloated.
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft stops sales of Windows 7 Professional to OEMs
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Windows 10 upgrade nag: DOA or still kickin'?
- Samsung's Edge display gets smarter as part of Marshmallow update
- Windows Phone can now work on smartphones with Intel x86 chips
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Developer - API: C# .Net Developer | FinTech | APIOther
- CCLead Business AnalystQLD
- FTLead Consultant AIXOther
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerOther
- TPChange and Training Manager - TRIMQLD
- FTC++/Python DeveloperACT
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCOffice Administrator - TelcoVIC
- FTSystems Administrator- Trim / EDRMSOther
- FTIncident ManagerOther
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- FTOracle PL / SQL / APEX DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- CCDesktop Support Technician - Karratha basedWA
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTDatabase AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Problem Management Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTIT Program ManagerOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP ABAP (CRM)/ UI5 DevelopersOther
- TPProject CoordiantorNSW