Microsoft today quietly put an end to sales of Windows 7 licenses to computer makers.
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
A nasty change to the way Microsoft's "Get Windows 10" pop-up behaves seems designed to trick users into upgrading.
Microsoft today declined to confirm that it will end the on-screen campaign that nags Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users into upgrading to Windows 10.
The Galaxy S6 Edge and Edge+ curved displays can now launch specific tasks and keep you up-to-date on all the latest news.
The Windows 10 Mobile OS -- popularly known as Windows Phone -- is now compatible with smartphones based on x86 chips, according to Microsoft.
Time to update your Macs and iOS devices.
It's a much faster way to download a new app, but not everyone can try it out just yet.
US consumers have fallen for Windows 10, according to researcher IDC, with a larger fraction of those polled already running the OS than either Windows 7 or Windows 8.
iOS 9.3 public beta with Night Shift and OS X 10.11.4 public beta with Live Photos support are now available to public testers.
Some Marshmallow goodies are headed to Nvidia devices and the previous-generation Moto X.
From Android Auto, to Stagefright, to BlackBerry entering the fold, we look back at the year in Android.
It's almost like the Windows 10 restriction was completely arbitrary from the get-go.
Windows 10 now powers approximately 148 million PCs, but signs of a slowdown in the number of users moving to the new OS are growing.
Need a fuss free mobile printer for working on the go? The Brother PocketJet Thermal Printer is the perfect solution for today's workforce
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft stops sales of Windows 7 Professional to OEMs
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Windows 10 upgrade nag: DOA or still kickin'?
- Samsung's Edge display gets smarter as part of Marshmallow update
- Windows Phone can now work on smartphones with Intel x86 chips
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Review: Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProgramme CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst, CX, TelcoNSW
- CCMS-SQL Designer and DB2 Designer - Two rolesVIC
- TPSAP Functional Consultant - Finance - Real Estate ManagementQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTPA, IT EnvironmentNSW
- CCSAP ConsultantOther
- FTEconomic AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Support Engineer - L1Other
- CCDigital Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Integration Developer - Cloud focusOther
- FTEvents Coordinator (Training & Engagement)Other
- TPBusiness analyst - Business Case approval**NSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Wintel) - Midrange L1 & L2ACT
- FTDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk analystOther
- FTCustomer Delivery Coordinator / Account ManagerOther
- CCProject Manager - Network Engineering & TelcoVIC
- TPDigital Operations Support AnalystNSW
- FTDelivery Support Specialist - Data CentreOther
- TPVMware Administrator (vRA)QLD
- FTProject Manager/Integration PMACT
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther