The Drupal project has released a patch to fix a critical access bypass vulnerability that could put websites at risk of hacking.
Software and Services - News
Users that run unpatched software beware. Hackers have been relying on an old software bug connected to the Stuxnet worm to carry out their attacks.
Standalone Office users will start to feel the pinch in a few years, when Microsoft will cut off services unless you subscribe to Office 365. OneDrive and Skype for Business will be the first perks to go.
Microsoft reveals when Redstone 3 will ship—as well as every Windows feature update beyond that—as part of its new semiannual schedule for Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus.
A hotly anticipated upgrade to Google Home will let users train the company’s virtual assistant to recognize different voices and provide personalized responses to each person.
How many virtual assistants can you fit in one smartphone? European network operator Orange is hoping there's room to squeeze in one more, called Djingo.
A new user-created patch lets Kaby Lake and Ryzen PCs get updates on Windows 7 or 8—but it may be more trouble than it's worth.
Boost your productivity with recurring reminders, voice control of your PC and apps, and more.
Is a vigilante hacker trying to secure your IoT device from malware? The mysterious developer behind a growing computer worm wants people to think so.
Microsoft has taken the wraps off its Wunderlust successor, an overly simple task managing app called To-Do.
SnapLogic wants to make it easier for users of its enterprise software integration platform to connect components of their business systems. The company unveiled a new feature on Tuesday that uses machine learning to suggest what users may want to do...
Signing into your Microsoft Account with Microsoft's Authenticator isn't necessarily faster than entering a password, but it is easier.
A feature available for Windows 10 Insiders could extend your battery life by about 10 percent, Microsoft claims.
Microsoft may have delayed its February security update slate to finish patching critical flaws in Windows that a hacker gang tried to sell.
Friday’s release of suspected NSA spying tools is bad news for companies running Windows Server. The cyberweapons, which are now publicly available, can easily hack older versions of the OS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Goodbye Google Now, hello new feed that obsessively track your interests
- How to deal with “Windows 10 is no longer supported on this PC” error
- Net Neutrality: The July 12 Internet-Wide Day of Action protest and what to expect
- Google Assistant: 5 killer new features you should be using
- Microsoft apologizes after a rogue Windows 10 preview build causes chaos
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager (Service Management)SA
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSecurity Specialist - Threat DetectionOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTJuniper EngineerOther
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTData & Analytics Business Development PrincipalOther
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- TPChange Analyst - 12 month contractQLD
- FTDevops Automation EngineerVIC
- TPSAP Solutions Architect|Project ManagerQLD
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSAP PMO Lead / ManagerOther
- FTSenior C Developer - Hardcore Developer!Other
- FTFront End Developer - DigitalOther
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANENSW
- FTTechnical Director/Principal - Digital SolutionsOther