Google has brought out a translator toolkit that combines the company's machine translation technology with online tools for manually editing content.
Software and Services - News
Microsoft has taken aim at a rogue antivirus program called Internet Antivirus Pro.
Kaspersky Lab has announced the launch of Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 during a Press briefing held on Thursday. According to a press release, Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 is a new generation product designed to protect home users from securi...
Have a Flash file from which you wish you could edit or extract the video -- but don't want to pay for the rather expensive Adobe Flash CS4 program? Eltima Software's Flash Decompiler Trillix (US$80, free demo) might be what you're looking for. Decom...
Hibbert Ralph Animation (HRA) today unveiled Redboard, a software-based system that enhances existing CG workflows by adding and integrating the skills of the traditional storyboard artist. According to HRA, Redboard improves communication and effici...
For years, Apple has churned out versions of Mac OS X pumped full of new features geared toward the average user. And it seems like with every iteration of Mac OS X, the new feature count balloons. While many of these new features are small -- for ex...
Today at Apple's World Wide Developers Conference in San Francisco, the Cupertino computer maker announced a host of new products before an audience of developers and media. Among other announcements, the company has updated its MacBook Pro product l...
IT and business technology will take centre stage in the post-recession economy, according to George Colony, CEO of Forrester.
When he was a senator, President Barack Obama pitched the idea of of what was widely called a "Google-enabled government" to illustrate his interest in making public data easily searchable and accessible. But the White House's reported plan to appoin...
Microsoft today said it will deliver 10 security updates next week to patch serious bugs in Windows, Internet Explorer (IE), Word and Excel.
Microsoft on Tuesday confirmed that it will offer consumers "special deals" on an upgrade to Windows 7 if they buy a Vista-equipped PC before the launch of the new operating system.
Microsoft Office is still the most prevalent productivity suite among enterprise customers, but 2010 could see more adoption of competitive suites as companies ponder their next investments in this area, according to a new report by Forrester Researc...
Intel's acquisition of Wind River on Thursday is a strong push by the chip maker to extend Linux support across devices that use its processors, analysts said.
Google Docs, a hosted suite of office productivity applications, still has a ways to go in its development, but users can expect dramatic changes in the next 12 months.
Five years after settling a bitter lawsuit with Sun Microsystems over the Java programming language, a Microsoft executive made the company's first-ever JavaOne keynote address Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD Radeon Pro Graphics powers Amazon Web Services AppStream 2.0
- Trend Micro Strengthens its Security Offerings in Trend Micro Security
- Billions of devices at risk as Bluetooth-bourne vulnerability exposed
- Here's the Apple macOS High Sierra release date
- Adobe and Microsoft expand productivity partnership
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTUI / UX Lead DesignerQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCNon-Functional Test ConsultantNSW
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTAgile CoachOther
- TPAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCHelpdesk Support roleNSW
- FTDevelopers (VB.Net/C#.Net)SA
- FTProject Administrator/Project SupportOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneVIC
- CCProject MangerNSW
- CCPSRM Java DeveloperNSW
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- FTOffice 365 SMEOther
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- FTRESTful services - Senior Tech LeadACT
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Solution Designer / ArchitectOther