Video calling is finally coming to the world's more than one billion WhatsApp users on Android, iOS, and Windows.
Not content to cede the artificial intelligence market to Google, the AI effort will be a key part of a comeback after the Note7 fiasco.
After almost four years, the Gmail app finally gets an update, plus Google Calendar adds Spotlight search support.
Weight loss needn't be hard. In fact, you can lose weight with just a few taps on your phone screen each day.
The latest move attempts to improve the app discovery process so it's not unfairly used by developers seeking an unfair advantage.
Apple's iMessage service will have a much bigger impact than you think. It's all about the App Store.
iOS 10 allows apps to provider Caller ID labels for incoming voice calls, and automatically block callers, too.
Have you ever ignored the person you are with, be it a boyfriend or a friend, in order to look for a suitable #quoteoftheday (with just the right mix of inspiration and cute) to wow your hundred-something Instagram admirers?
The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are worth the upgrade if you want an amazing camera, water resistance, and better battery life.
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
Apple's latest mobile operating system arrives today, and here is a list of all the devices that support iOS 10.
Apple is expected to take the wraps off the next version of iOS, tvOS, watchOS, and OS X at WWDC. We spoke to some app developers to find out what's on their wish lists.
Sony Mobile has released its next-generation wearable, the SmartBand 2, to the Australian market.
Apple has launched its free iTunes Radio service in Australia as it hopes to prevent customers from migrating to rival music streaming services.
Todoist provides an outwardly simple to-do list service, with myriad advanced features available to its more organised (or obsessive) users. One of Todoist’s most irritating limitations has been the lack of a dedicated iPad app, forcing iPad users to rely on the small-screened iPhone app for their mobile task-management needs. Developer Doist busted that limitation in late July, with the launch of Todoist version 6.0 for iOS which includes specific iPad support.
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WhatsApp finally launches video calling
- Samsung is launching its own digital assistant for the Galaxy S8
- Google Play is cracking down on fake reviews and fraudulent install numbers
- New call-blocking apps in iOS 10 can stop spams and scams before they reach you
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCService DeskSA
- FTSupport Analyst - TallymanVIC
- CCSQL Analyst DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Change and Process ImprovementQLD
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCProject Delivery LeadQLD
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere Message Broker / Java)SA
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANENSW
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - End User ComputingNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Campus Solution ConsultantNSW
- FTSQL BI Report DeveloperQLD
- TPNetwork and Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCMaster SchedulerACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- TPSenior Developer - API - Data ReportingNSW
- CCState-wide Business Transition Lead - BrisbaneVIC
- FTManager - Commercial ClientsACT
- CCTechnical WriterVIC