The catalog for Edge extensions isn't huge, but it's still got some helpful tools to enhance your web browsing.
Opera 45 lets you easily share content with friends thanks to built-in messaging features.
The FCC's website slowed to a crawl after comic and political commentator John Oliver urged viewers to flood the agency with comments in support of net neutrality, in what appeared to be a repeat of a 2014 incident. But the cause may have been more sinister than people expressing their support for net neutrality rules.
A U.S. appeals court has denied a request by broadband trade groups to rehear its decision last June to uphold the Federal Communications Commission's controversial 2015 net neutrality rules.
No more toggling between browser tabs for the tools you need. These extensions put everything you need on one page.
Sir Tim Berners Lee, deservingly among the most decorated of technology professionals for his invention of the world wide web, has now been honored with the 50th edition of the ACM A.M. Turing Award (a.k.a., the Nobel Prize of Computing).
The number of websites supporting HTTPS has skyrocketed over the past year and there are many benefits for turning on encryption on your website today.
Village Roadshow will this month launch Federal Court action to block up to 40 piracy-linked websites sites, the company revealed today.
Facebook may soon help you find the closest public Wi-Fi access point with a new feature in its mobile app.
With presidential election signs coming down from front lawns and voters watching protests on the news, many are wondering if fake news stories on Facebook and Google contributed to Donald Trump's winning the presidency.
Twitter has new ways to keep the trolls from getting at you, as well as beefed up anti-abuse enforcement policies behind the scenes.
Black market websites may have faced a disruption last week. U.S. and Western law enforcement agencies attempted to crack down on users of these sites for trading illegal drugs and goods.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, the long-time coordinator of the internet's Domain Name System, is now independent of U.S. government oversight, at least for now.
Analysts today gave mixed reviews to Microsoft's new security model for its Edge browser.
Get into your productive zone with the right business tool
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Opera 45 goes social with sidebars for Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram
- FCC hit with DDoS attacks after John Oliver takes on net neutrality
- US appeals court won't rehear a challenge to net neutrality rules
- 3 Chrome extensions that let you track to-do's from your browser
- It's time to turn on HTTPS: the benefits are well worth the effort
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSQL Server Database Specialist l Bathurst LocationNSW
- PTRecords and Information Management OfficerNSW
- CCTransport EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- TPSecurity AdvisorACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Technology and StrategyQLD
- FTSenior DBANSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- CCPega DeveloperACT
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCGun Java/ Full Stack Developer wanted...VIC
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPMobile Application DeveloperVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW