We take a look at some of Assistant's best new features, and how they'll change the way you use your phone.
Software and Services - Features
The catalog for Edge extensions isn't huge, but it's still got some helpful tools to enhance your web browsing.
Arccos Golf is leveraging the data generated by its golf performance tracking system to provide a subscription-based artificial intelligence caddie to help golfers make data-driven decisions on the course.
Windows 10 is still a privacy-invading operating system, but the improved settings in the Creators Update give you more information and control.
Sir Tim Berners Lee, deservingly among the most decorated of technology professionals for his invention of the world wide web, has now been honored with the 50th edition of the ACM A.M. Turing Award (a.k.a., the Nobel Prize of Computing).
Windows 10's Game Mode won't improve performance on every PC, but when it does, it can make a massive difference.
Microsoft's forthcoming Creators Update offers a mixed bag of fixes for Win10's biggest knocks
Amazon's voice-activated digital assistant Alexa is learning new skills right and left. In fact, she can now deliver the latest tech news from Computerworld.
A hands-on look at whether Microsoft’s Win10 Creators Update will win back your trust
A ‘white hat’ is an ethical computer hacker or cyber security expert. White hat hackers often conduct exploratory testing to ensure an organization or computer system is properly protected.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
After almost four years, the Gmail app finally gets an update, plus Google Calendar adds Spotlight search support.
Microsoft's smash sandbox is expanding to more schools, and teachers claim real benefits.
Google’s new digital assistant – called Google Assistant – has upped the level of A.I. available to regular phone users thanks to the new Google Pixel phone and the Allo chat app. It assistant offers more than just voice recognition – it understands ...
There's never been a better time to give Linux a try on your PC. Here's why.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Windows 10 S will not run Linux, even though it's a downloadable Windows app
- The Windows 10 Game Bar: What PC gamers need to know
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Windows 10 Insider build 16199 fills some holes in the Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyVIC
- FTIT Support / Desktop SupportSA
- FTICT SpecialistNSW
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- FTScrum Master/Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCChange ManagerWA
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- FTDevelopment and Delivery Manager - CloudACT
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTDeployment Engineer / Field Service EngineerQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCIdentity Access Management - Business AnalystVIC
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC