Samsung is finally ready to roll out Bixby Voice on the Galaxy S8. Here's everything you need to know to get started.
Software and Services - Features
Put that slick Surface Pen to work with these ink-happy tools for your laptop-tablet hybrid.
We take a look at some of Assistant's best new features, and how they'll change the way you use your phone.
The catalog for Edge extensions isn't huge, but it's still got some helpful tools to enhance your web browsing.
Arccos Golf is leveraging the data generated by its golf performance tracking system to provide a subscription-based artificial intelligence caddie to help golfers make data-driven decisions on the course.
Windows 10 is still a privacy-invading operating system, but the improved settings in the Creators Update give you more information and control.
Sir Tim Berners Lee, deservingly among the most decorated of technology professionals for his invention of the world wide web, has now been honored with the 50th edition of the ACM A.M. Turing Award (a.k.a., the Nobel Prize of Computing).
Windows 10's Game Mode won't improve performance on every PC, but when it does, it can make a massive difference.
Microsoft's forthcoming Creators Update offers a mixed bag of fixes for Win10's biggest knocks
Amazon's voice-activated digital assistant Alexa is learning new skills right and left. In fact, she can now deliver the latest tech news from Computerworld.
A hands-on look at whether Microsoft’s Win10 Creators Update will win back your trust
A ‘white hat’ is an ethical computer hacker or cyber security expert. White hat hackers often conduct exploratory testing to ensure an organization or computer system is properly protected.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
After almost four years, the Gmail app finally gets an update, plus Google Calendar adds Spotlight search support.
Microsoft's smash sandbox is expanding to more schools, and teachers claim real benefits.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Goodbye Google Now, hello new feed that obsessively track your interests
- How to deal with “Windows 10 is no longer supported on this PC” error
- Net Neutrality: The July 12 Internet-Wide Day of Action protest and what to expect
- Google Assistant: 5 killer new features you should be using
- Microsoft apologizes after a rogue Windows 10 preview build causes chaos
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDigital Content Producer and CopywriterOther
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTLead UI / UX and Digital DesignerQLD
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTCommercial Contracts ManagerOther
- FTIntegration Technical SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCAsset Management specialistNSW
- TPFunctional Analyst x 3VIC
- FTSenior Cloud Platform EngineerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Financial ServicesOther
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTSQL Server DBAOther
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC