JBL have added a third product to their growing range of smart speakers: the JBL Link 300.
A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)
Here are some of the potential contenders in the smart speaker space that we know almost nothing about.
If you’re looking to buy the best of the three Amazon Echo speakers, this is still probably the one to get. However, there are plenty of reasons to give pause here and wait to see if an eventual successor can do the promise of the Echo Plus justice.
Following this week's launch of Amazon's Alexa and their Echo smart speaker range, Sonos has announced their Australian owners of their Sonos One smart speaker won't gain access to the smart assistant until later this year
Transport for NSW will give commuters access to voice-activated information following a new integration with Amazon Alexa.
Microsoft has stepped up its investment in artificial intelligence (AI) arena releasing new tools and solutions to amplify human and organisational capabilities.
Following a delayed-launch earlier this year, Samsung are now gearing up to make their Bixby voice assistant a ubiquitous element of their new ambitious new SmartThing IoT initiative.
With ransomware being one of the leading cyber security threats to Australians, you don’t need to have been a victim to understand that cybersecurity is one of the most pressing challenges businesses across the nation are facing. Analysing yesterday’s security incident no longer enables you to predict and prevent tomorrow’s attack.
Intel has announced it'll work with financial institutions to fight money laundering with its new AI-driven Intel Saffron Anti-Money Laundering Advisor.
The GPU designer wants to provide the computational power for the autonomous vehicle industry, and has also opened up early access to Holodeck, its intelligent virtual reality platform
NAB customers now have more choice in the way they can get answers to basic banking questions, with the launch of the ‘Talk to NAB’ app for the Google Assistant.
Google's AI-first approach to hardware is taking it in new directions, with smart earbuds and cameras amongst the new gadgets unveiled at the Made By Google event in San Francisco.
Huawei CEO Richard Yu has telegraphed the company’s intentions to invest in artificial intelligence in his keynote address at this year’s IFA Conference in Berlin.
As the internet of things rapidly becomes the internet of everything, it is becoming clearer that humans will master these devices not through text or touch, but through our most natural and effective channel of communication: our voices.
Skype's next major upgrade adds an army of smart bots and services that are eager to supplement your chats with your group of best friends.
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- JBL take smart speakers back to the living room Link 300
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst- SMSF AdministratorOther
- CC.Net DeveloperSA
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCOracle Service Bus DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst- SMSF AdministratorOther
- CCERP Technical AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- FTSalesforce/CRM Product Owner (CSPO)Other
- FTSenior ETL DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Digital Frontend Developer, UX & Web TechnologyOther
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTQA EngineerNSW
- FTDatabase Systems Specialist - AzureOther
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FT.Net DeveloperACT