Microsoft has improved Clipchamp's free tier, making its new video editor actually somewhat practical to use.
Software and Services
When you've just gotta have the latest Slackware build, you want to make sure that your VPN is up to the task.
Want to reduce your blue light exposure for better sleep? Here’s how to turn on Windows’ built-in filter.
If you're looking for a good VPN to get your game on we've got recommendations for your needs.
Though Chromebooks lack in actual PC games, Google is preparing for them in some surprising ways.
New firmware protects a range of Asus Wi-Fi routers from the emerging Cyclops Blink botnet.
Stardock's paid Start11 utility has added new features such as taskbar ungrouping, drag-and-drop, and the ability to expand the Windows 11 taskbar.
Microsoft unveiled numerous feature updates to PowerPoint and Teams, plus its Surface Hub 2S, as part of a general transition from remote to hybrid work.
You won't be seeing banner ads next to your Explorer files in Windows 11, at least for the time being.
Netflix doesn't like VPNs, but these services promise not to chill on Netflix compatibility.
Home security is tougher than ever; how gamers though professionals are meeting the new wave of home security threats
Security is a bigger concern than ever. The estimated global cost of cybercrime is $445 billion, and that is accelerating quickly. In Australia, research from comparison website, Savvy, found that there has been an 85 per cent YoY jump in online scams so far this year alone, for a total damage of $72 million.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Miofive 4K Dash Cam review: This friendly road watcher is ‘here for you!’
- 2 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 3 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 4 Asus TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A review: This 4K monitor plays nice with consoles
- 5 Firewalla Gold review: Powerful home network security in a tiny box
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft’s universal ‘One Outlook’ client just leaked out
- Microsoft reveals a new Windows Game Bar built for controllers
- Microsoft tests a limited VPN for Microsoft Edge
- Audacity developer puts the ‘proper’ version on the Microsoft Store
- How to pin an extension to Chrome’s toolbar
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies