Microsoft has stepped up its investment in artificial intelligence (AI) arena releasing new tools and solutions to amplify human and organisational capabilities.
Software and Services
As long as you don't care about music quality, the Mini is a welcome addition to the Google Home smart speaker family.
Following a delayed-launch earlier this year, Samsung are now gearing up to make their Bixby voice assistant a ubiquitous element of their new ambitious new SmartThing IoT initiative.
Optimizely has announced new plans to expand its enterprise-focused offerings amid increased revenue growth.
Dropbox has launched Dropbox Professional, a new offering that introduces business-grade tools to help individual users store, share, and track work from a single, secure place.
With ransomware being one of the leading cyber security threats to Australians, you don’t need to have been a victim to understand that cybersecurity is one of the most pressing challenges businesses across the nation are facing. Analysing yesterday’s security incident no longer enables you to predict and prevent tomorrow’s attack.
Intel has announced it'll work with financial institutions to fight money laundering with its new AI-driven Intel Saffron Anti-Money Laundering Advisor.
The GPU designer wants to provide the computational power for the autonomous vehicle industry, and has also opened up early access to Holodeck, its intelligent virtual reality platform
Nuance Communications has announced that its voice recognition software Dragon has been officially approved by the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Parallels Desktop 13 review: Juggling operating systems and virtual machines has never been this painless
There’s a healthy mix of new-features and under-the-hood improvements at work here - making Parallels 13 feel like a no-brainer for customers both new and old.
NAB customers now have more choice in the way they can get answers to basic banking questions, with the launch of the ‘Talk to NAB’ app for the Google Assistant.
Google's AI-first approach to hardware is taking it in new directions, with smart earbuds and cameras amongst the new gadgets unveiled at the Made By Google event in San Francisco.
Cloud storage service Dropbox has celebrated its 10 year anniversary with an extensive global rebranding.
Carlton United Breweries (CUB), in partnership with CUB’s global company, AB InBev, has announced that they will be bringing the first ever Hack the World event to Melbourne from the 7th to the 8th of October.
The latest version of Apple's MacOS - High Sierra - has moved out of beta and is now downloadable as a free software update for Mac users worldwide.
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTData ModellingACT
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTSenior Change Manager, Portfolio Change DeliveryOther
- CCIntel IT ArchitectNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- CCSupply Master Data Analyst - Procurement & Supply Chain - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- FTUX Designer | Mobile ApplicationsOther
- TPieMR Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast Hospital - $850/dayQLD
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- TPProject Manager - IaaSQLD
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTDevops Engineer X 2 positionsOther
- FTService Desk CoordinatorOther
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- CCAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperNSW
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther